Resolved Missing Armor and Weapons from stores

Users who are viewing this thread

Good to know. You're a hero, now Battania is actually playable.

Devs should really fix this by default.

I just searched and replaced all instances of "multiplayer_item=true", and deleted them. It works for me, at least when starting a new game. Old saves might need to wait until vendors refresh, but who knows, vendors seem generally bugged.

I just searched and replaced all instances of "multiplayer_item=true", and deleted them. It works for me, at least when starting a new game. Old saves might need to wait until vendors refresh, but who knows, vendors seem generally bugged.

Very possible to wait for vendors refresh their stock , or start a new game. This is how warband items worked as well ,if you added a new weapon to the game, you would have to wait 7-10 days for them to refresh their stock.

I've read on other threads that certain "high grade" weapons and armors are tied to your Clan Tier ranking. The higher tier your clan is, the better the equipment that is available to purchase in the markets. I agree with others in the consensus that this may be a little "whack" and the equipment should just be available at any point in the game.

Also, makes sense why Battania and the Empire factions can swamp other factions so easily since their low tier equipment is better than others (if that even has any relevance to why they do well early on compared to other factions).

Back
Top Bottom