Native Completed Mirrored Steel - 3v3 Sword and Board Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibby Jr said:
We were annoyed at the start, yes, because you refused to find a good server that we could play on with decent ping (I had good ping, but BD with 140 instead of 90 and the others with higher ping too).

Hmm? We were very open to different servers and gave suggestions for alternative servers to use. The match was even delayed a little by you guys trying to find another server. How is this in any way refusing to find a good server (unless you wanted to play on EU)? Sorry to throw the thread a little off topic, but I feel that this point is a tad ridiculous :O

I know we didn't act "maturely", but that certainly doesn't excuse Arni's behavior, who is still a responsibility of your team.

Guaccmoleboy said:
Gibby Jr said:
We were annoyed at the start, yes, because you refused to find a good server that we could play on with decent ping (I had good ping, but BD with 140 instead of 90 and the others with higher ping too).

Hmm? We were very open to different servers and gave suggestions for alternative servers to use. The match was even delayed a little by you guys trying to find another server. How is this in any way refusing to find a good server (unless you wanted to play on EU)? Sorry to throw the thread a little off topic, but I feel that this point is a tad ridiculous :O

I know we didn't act "maturely", but that certainly doesn't excuse Arni's behavior, who is still a responsibility of your team.

I wasn't involved in the process of finding a good server, but from what appeared to be happening, you guys wanted to start on the first server where the ping was even worse until BD found one that was just a little better. Anyway man, let's speak on Steam if there's an issue that needs to be resolved.

Gibby Jr said:
Arni got carried away in the moment, unfortunately the general reaction from the Fishermen to this was to **** talk him rather than to simply ignore his comments or to act otherwise maturely. We were annoyed at the start, yes, because you refused to find a good server that we could play on with decent ping (I had good ping, but BD with 140 instead of 90 and the others with higher ping too). GG anyway, even if it is a shame that it was spoilt by that behaviour.

Tito, as Arni is banned on the forum, he wanted me to post this for you because of what you said in the 3v3 - Video
I didn't say anything that whole 3 v 3, just wanted my friends to watch and you guys were being difficult just to get -5 ping.

Sen405 said:
I didn't say anything that whole 3 v 3, just wanted my friends to watch and you guys were being difficult just to get -5 ping.
:facepalm:

Guaccmoleboy said:
I asked him several times on teamspeak to calm down and focus on the match, I think that's all I can do really.

Gibby Jr said:

Sorry what NA server is BD gonna get 90 ping on? He's in Germany no?

Scar said:
Sen405 said:
:facepalm:
Why not tell me what I said instead, so we can settle this. Like I said all I wanted was for Juve AND Danate to watch the match for fun instead we get into a salt fast for no reason. Let's not make things worse than they already are.  :sad:

Actually, from watching the recording again we barely "trashtalked" besides saying "XD" etc. Definetley no one from our side calling you guys **** or anything of the sort. In fact, from the one "?" I did after clutching a 3v1, I apologized after as it was really aimed only at Arni. Pretty sure 99% of actual trashtalk only came from Arni, and that all the trashtalk from us was aimed at Arni.

OurGloriousLeader said:
Gibby Jr said:

Sorry what NA server is BD gonna get 90 ping on? He's in Germany no?

He had 90 ping in the first round of the final. It was Double Elimination.

here is 3v3 recording (fat voice is me, asian voice is tito, whiny asian voice is heat):

Now that everyone has settled down, I'm going to lock the thread.

Thanks again everyone for playing, hope you all enjoyed Mirrored Steel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom