Native OSP 2D Art Minor Texture Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

You need to clone the war_horse mesh in the BRF viewer like the readme says, then the new mesh will be in the unofficial editor.

When I get some more free time I will add a better direction, but I am working on some pretty big projects by request.

Great horse. I found out how to get the horse into game. I forgot to change texture_names.
By the way, could you make a teutonic armor with surcoat and a shield like shown on the picture?

http://www.wollensack.de/images/neu_bild4_gr.jpg

If someone can make the model sure.

After this, I will need to ask people to slow the requests. I am currently skinning: 5 Plate armors, 4 new helmets, and three massively large ships!

Not complaining though, it is nice to have some work to do.

Bismarck said:
Great horse. I found out how to get the horse into game. I forgot to change texture_names.
By the way, could you make a teutonic armor with surcoat and a shield like shown on the picture?

http://www.wollensack.de/images/neu_bild4_gr.jpg

I'm sure I've seen a WIP of that, it might be for the Hundred Years War mod but I'm not sure. I think they were waiting for animation support.

I've seen the ingame screenshot as well, but when I played I never actually saw it in-game. It is supposed to be the templar, he was asking for Teutonic, which will be in the Golden Horde mod I believe.

I already have a templar armor with shield. The guys from Golden Horde won't give me their teutonic stuff because their mod has to be visually unique. Too bad.

Bismarck said:
I already have a templar armor with shield. The guys from Golden Horde won't give me their teutonic stuff because their mod has to be visually unique. Too bad.

I've got some Teutonic shield, armour and horse textures I made for my own use. If you want I can post some screenies and I'll send the textures to you if you want them.

Apart from us it hasnt been posted on for ages and the author of it doent post anymore, so you might as well.

well if no one posts here, i might be wasting my time, but can anyone texture several items for the wild west mod? it would be great to get someone to join the team, and concentrate on texturing for this, but i will take what i can get.

Pellidon said:
well if no one posts here, i might be wasting my time, but can anyone texture several items for the wild west mod? it would be great to get someone to join the team, and concentrate on texturing for this, but i will take what i can get.
I would do it if I could textur. but i sucks in that point

Br the jub said:
Pellidon said:
I would do it if I could textur. but i sucks in that point

What a darn waist of a Post.

Back
Top Bottom