Native OSP 2D Art Minor Texture Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

DOWNLOAD:

Download Here

UPDATE:
I am sorry for all those people that made requests, but I am afraid I will be unable to complete any of them. I will be leaving for West Virginia in about a week and I will soon thereafter be dead. I was diagnosed with cancer and there is no known cure. The full information will be published Tuesday at dabiggman.livejournal.com. Let this thread be for anyone with skinning capabilities.

So, these are my first attempts at making some more items for the game. They are nothing big, as I said, first attempts. I made a Scale Kataphractoi and a Black Great Helm. If anyone wants to use them I have no idea how to post them, so until then I can email.

Basically, should I continue or let better people do it? I know they need some touchups.

ImageShack definitly doesn't like head-on shots of the horse.
Color Code:
Green = Complete
Blue = In Progress
Orange = Stalled
Red = Impossible for the time being

Current Project:
Different Coloring on Kataphract by request.
A. Gold Scales for royalty

B. White Horse
C. Request for new model of Kataphract - Armor should be one complete piece, not a two section as is in game.
D. Skinning Ships
E. Helmet Skins for Age of Ash
F. Lord of the Rings Splash, Logo
(Although they are for the Last Days mod, Ancientwanker has not sponsored these files in any way, shape, or form. These were created to add some spice to the mod for my own personal use and if AncientWanker wants to use them, he can by all means. I am merely hosting them to show some of my work.)

Earendil (Moderator): Updated downloadlink

Last edited by a moderator:
if u could post them from imageshack or photobucket that would be great because my school blocked geocities and im using a school comp.

Glad you like it, I did some touchups on the Scale last night before I passed out from exhaustion.

I am currently waiting to be allowed upload abilities at the Repository, because Rapid Share is satan. For those of you without knowledge of Satan, meet Rapid Share.

Thanks for the help.

I am trying to just make it "freeware" right now, if Janus wants it he can take it. That, and I have no idea how to host it on Janus' site. Like all my skinning experiance in the previous years, this stuff is completely open to anyone making it "better" if they think they can.

Hullo! First of all, nice shots, and very good job on the scales. I'd quite like to use the armoured horse in Storymod, if you'll lend me your permission. My cataphracts and Khergit nobles are badly wanting some nice mounts like that.

Pinocytotically,
Winter

DaBiggman said:
I am trying to just make it "freeware" right now, if Janus wants it he can take it. That, and I have no idea how to host it on Janus' site. Like all my skinning experiance in the previous years, this stuff is completely open to anyone making it "better" if they think they can.

heh heh - I am pretty sure that the "repository" you are waiting for upload rights to IS Janus' site. He has graciously created the site and hosted it so that folks can share their M&B mods and other files.

DE

....Yea that would be it, thanks for clearing that up Deus.

I have added the "completed" royal scale kataphract. The Head-on shot has some major texturing issues which I will be working on as time goes by.

That horse with the scale armour looks like it would go great with AW's Last Days mod, for the eorl guard and NPC captains.

Could somebody explain how i can use this horse in the game? I have put the texture in the textures folder, but it doesn't show up in the unofficial editor.

Back
Top Bottom