• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Users who are viewing this thread

avi312singh

Recruit
After several hundred hours in Warband - I have got to about 100 hours in bannerlord solo campaign so far and I am really enjoying it.. The AI is relatively goop in both battles and on the map.

However, one minor suggestion is that when you are part of a kingdom... If a faction makes peace with you and breaks the peace, or they keep asking for peace and breaking it a few days later. IMO there should be a majorly reduced penalty on your influence if you decide to start a war with them again by raiding their villages for example...

I literally lost 200 influence for raiding Sturgia when they broke the peace three times consecutively against my kingdom that I am part of (Western Empire)

So in short - if kingdom breaks peace shortly after asking for peace then reduce penalty of going war after - in terms of influence and relation lost

Top Bottom