Minor MP customization changes request

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys just asking to make these minor changes to MP customization

if these changes are difficult, maybe just visually for your character client side

1.Helmets/hats on or off
2.capes on or off

regards

Hi just edited to add a few things on the same line

3.fix character age
4.enable body types (fat or thin)
5.fix harbor map water glitch

regards

Last edited:
Hi guys just asking to make these minor changes to MP customization

if these changes are difficult, maybe just visually for your character client side

1.Helmets/hats on or off
2.capes on or off

regards
1. So how should I determine the amount of armor one has? Makes it even more illogical considering SP has separated values for head body etc.
2. Capes on-off is currently occupied by the perk heavy armor, which is ridiculous.

Helmets on off is bs
For capes it should be so
why is it BS? the new part of armory is called customization and is purely cosmetic, very little to add for defense stats

some factions have no hat or helmet for specific class and the ones the have, well they suck, I'm talking only about your character, not globally

why is it BS? the new part of armory is called customization and is purely cosmetic, very little to add for defense stats

some factions have no hat or helmet for specific class and the ones the have, well they suck, I'm talking only about your character, not globally
Tell me if your head (with no helmet) is like a watermelon or made of cast Iron.

yet there are classes without helmets or hats
Yes there are and they have low armor points as a Class. I am not an idiot i would love to make Helmets to be able to on and off but our glorious mp team cant even reach the Warrider standarts of 2006 while desining the multiplayer. I am not telling thier bull**** desing decision since 2019 that will create problems for mods and even for the Taleworlds in the future and Here you have it. You have to have trust on their Vision™ and Grand Plan™. But they will probably do it in wrong way and add this directly without doing it properly because who cares. or maybe they will add a damage modifier to match the calculated damage to be feels like unarmored but thats even a lots of work for taleworlds small Team.

Since customization has been diluted from purley equipment/class perks to customization, there is no reason not to allow taking off a helmet. Especially in the case of classes that default to no helmet and can be customized to wear one.

I'm happy to see more players in the servers specially in NA, I play both EU and NA. the feature I talk about is in almost any rpg and medieval game, I understand it might be difficult, but could be a client side option, just for your character

They could add a headshot dmg multiplier for a helmetless option and players would still take it.

Lots of helms are pure cosmetic already so giving a nohelm option even with the same stats fits the system TW designed and decided on. It would definitely be annoying to hit a bareheaded heavy class and have them absorb 50dmg but, gotta sleep in the bed you made.

added these to the original post

3.fix character age
4.enable body types (fat or thin)
5.fix harbor map water glitch

I think they help attract more people to MP

Back
Top Bottom