[Minor League] Wrap-Up & Totals

Users who are viewing this thread

Nexoner

Sergeant Knight
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png

sACQfHx.png

Wrap-Up & Totals
I would like to thank everyone, who participated in this competition, who followed the results of the matches and who expressed an opinion in discussions!

We have conducted 52 competetive matches between 24 teams during one month exactly. 14 matches has been played on three maps, and one very close match — on four.

I am very glad to see, that around 6 rookie teams also has joined this tournament, and most of them are still playing Warband competitively, conducting clan events: trainings and matches.
Congratulations

Winner

gFz3tJX.png

I want to represent the winner of first season of Minor League — «Napoleonic Native Noobs», which actually originates from DLC "Napoleonic Wars".

They entered into the Competitive Warband extremely good, and I guess they are ready to make next step to try themselves in the future tournament of Major League.

The mentor of NNN was the horseman Ciiges, who successfully discharged his mission.

Vice-champion

OUVehyu.png

This team was on the straight way to win, having zero defeats, but unfortunately was defeated in their last match by NNN — «Gench Atsyzlar».

Having some experience in Turkish competitions, these players has showed themselves as quickly rising players, who deserves to be one of the medium teams in the Competitive Warband.

This team got some negative reputation because of unsubstantiated rumors and opinions about cheating.

Without third place

MsiD28J.png

Arousing the scandal around Gench Atsyzlar, the team of "Pokemon of Leeds", which has been defeated by them earlier, has refused to play in the Small Final against ICA.

After replacing Leeds by team "Proland", which has been defeated by Leeds only by default, team "ICA" has refused to play against them, pointing out that it is pointless and not fair.

Now it is heaven knows, which team is actually deserves the third place.

Thanks to:

LordMetzger
Providing a German server
[td]

Shoxi
Croatian Fluffy Bunnies
[/td][td]

Vseslav
Dominion
[/td][td]

Drake & Pluton
FrenchTouch
[/td][td]

AttilaHan & Invincible
Genç Atsızlar
[/td][td]

Normanguy
ICA
[/td]​

[tr][td]

Azeras & Woj
Knights of Andales (2 teams)
[/td][td]

OguzKhan
Master of the Royal Guard
[/td][td]

Walja, Apfel & Borr
Men of Borr
[/td][td]

Sombie
Pokemon of Leeds
[/td][td]

Azorek
Proland
[/td][td]

Kazupa
Red Brigade
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]

Gibby
The Senate
[/td][td]

Warralt
United Power
[/td][td]

Lord V
VII Legio (2 teams)
[/td][td]

Milky & Kohath
Nerd Herd
[/td][td]

YipMan
Immortal Brotherhood
[/td][td]

Thorin
EliteS
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]

[/td][td]

PONPON4
JME
[/td][td]

Hursty & Heri
Napoleonic Native Noobs
[/td][td]

ADORA
Nation of Turkey
[/td][td]

Greedalicious
Streams, Wolfpack
[/td][/tr]​

Mucahit Han said:
Keep talking empty. :lol:

Thanks for the tournament Nexoner.

If you think cheating to win a tourney ( or try ) is fine then it’s your right but don’t act like if you were innocent. First of all people suspected Quake of aimbot then there is a video of him on IG where he waited for 8 secs on the map ( I didn’t believe the video before yesterday ), then Quake records a video of him and he does **** shoots compared to the matches he has done ( could be a coincidence ) but now when he was asked to record his POV for final he suddenly have high ping.
I don’t think this is a coincidence tbh. Faking ping is easy.
At least if you have still some fairness then apologize to all the teams you defeated by using Quake.

PS : i will do medals for Leeds and CFB and another one for ICA :smile:

Alyss said:

Can you kids not just get along, the tourney is over they didn't win.
It was sad for Leeds I agree but its done now move on and wait for next tourney that Quake enters to watch out him for instead of just bombarding this board with your petty arguments.

Nice tourney thanks for hosting Nexoner was nice to spectate  :party:

We do not think we're fooling anyone. If he were using cheat,we wouldnt let him play. Our servers are ****ty our internet as well.
So it's pretty normal to be ping. You can't be good archers for you. Every good archer should not be cheat. You don't like defeat. We will thank you for the match.

Back
Top Bottom