[Minor League] Stage 7 — Semi-Finals | Fixtures | Deadline is 15.04

Users who are viewing this thread

BNS Svoboda said:
So what happens now? CFB got knocked out by bunch of hackers so wouldnt that mean that CBF should take that victory and go further? That would be logical imo or at least a re-match against them but with admins present on server..
We had admins present and they didnt think he was hacking.
So preferably you fight us for a spot in the final. But we will see what happens.

Alyss said:
Then all the other teams that lost should take the win. And I don’t think Nexoner believes that cheating is wrong.
What the ****? Doesnt think cheating is wrong? Okay so lets all get aimbots, autoblockers and play on a **** tournament GG

BNS Svoboda said:
Alyss said:
Then all the other teams that lost should take the win. And I don’t think Nexoner believes that cheating is wrong.
What the ****? Doesnt think cheating is wrong? Okay so lets all get aimbots, autoblockers and play on a **** tournament GG

Well I believe cheating is wrong but not Nexoner since he cheats himself and he is not even hiding it. Some "competitive players" who cheat are still able to play in major tournies.
If GA wins this tourney it would be the second team to win a tourney with a cheater this month :smile:

For me the 2 winning team in this tourney are Leeds and the winner of group 2 ( if no one cheats in their team :smile: )

Ciiges said:
Nexoner prolly wont do anything.
However, what are these speculations about nexoner cheating about, which kind of cheats would he be using and on which occasions has he used these?
I would multiquote but im on my phone. If you read back to where the drama started, I stated that Nexoner said he had his own cheat (Aimbot) and that Quake was playing nothing like how Nex plays with his cheat. I also quoted it about 2 pages ago. BUT it may have been a language barrier issue, I dont know.

While you think I am cheater, I can't stand on your side and believe in all of your words.

When you also accuse Red War, Feanor and Argentum as cheaters, your words are completely empty.
Kani said:
...Nexoner brings cheaters to trainings.
...that one guy was autoblocking.

While you also unable to understand sarcasm, thinking it is a cheats, I never can argue with you and talk more.
Nexoner said:
[size=13pt]Players, who accuses every good shooter as cheater
[td]
[size=13pt]Player, who is currently accused[/td]

[tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]

This is only one of rare moments. You decided to call me cheater right away, forgetting that I also may be pro or lucky.

The only thing, what may force me to punish Gench Atsyzlar is it.
Franz Joseph said:
jqlzre.jpg

İf someone like rainbow and rayden. Shout headshout like me no one won't judge them right? You guys judge me because you have no idea about me :smile:  actually i don't care

No way Nexoner is cheating, i never seen someone that bad after 6k hours of warband (sry man)

And Quake yeah dude, rayden and rainbow played this trash game for couple of years, if some random guy shows up and plays like them is quite suspicious

just ban GA from the tourney.

here is your rule : 5. Other.
I hope, that glitches are not exists in Minor League's maps and as well as cheats in game at all, but anyway it's all are prohibited for using. Player insults and any abusive language are prohibited. If you want to joke, then be more decent and polite.

Nexoner said:
The only thing, what may force me to punish Gench Atsyzlar is it.
Franz Joseph said:

What do you mean 'may force' you to punish GA?

If the Anti Cheat system really caught and displayed that in the logs, then anything but banning the team would kill your integrity, and the integrity of this tournament(whatever little of it is left).

Back
Top Bottom