[Minor League] Stage 7 — Semi-Finals | Fixtures | Deadline is 15.04

Users who are viewing this thread

All rounds played with those 3 players should be given to the other team. So it would make CFB fight Leeds and we would have a proper semi final

Kani said:

You can decide for yourself with this
When his curser follows the 2 cav it seems very fluent and machine-like. I have thought quake to be suspicious for a while now so I would like to see more people gathering vids etc on him.

Cheaters must be banned.

E; not saying he is cheating just saying he is suspicious and if he is a cheater he must be banned.

usually people not cheating defend themselve. Saying that we have no real proof so you are not guilty shows how much guilty you are.

Kane is right we must ban cheaters

KaneMaB said:
Kani said:

You can decide for yourself with this
When his curser follows the 2 cav it seems very fluent and machine-like. I have thought quake to be suspicious for a while now so I would like to see more people gathering vids etc on him.

Cheaters must be banned.

E; not saying he is cheating just saying he is suspicious and if he is a cheater he must be banned.

This vid plus the anti cheat logs are certainly adding up, even tho the anti cheat is flawed to all hell it does support some of the iffy things in the video posted. Also with his response being so childish and not even a constructed defence starts to make me a little more iffy about what is going on

~Quake said:
İf someone like rainbow and rayden. Shout headshout like me no one won't judge them right? You guys judge me because you have no idea about me :smile:  actually i don't care

Comparing yourself to Rainbow or Rayden... lmao

Players, who perform on consistent basis, who are known to play this game for an incredible amount of time may be expected to actually pull some sick **** due to their experience and skill.

You, on the other hand are no one. You have been playing this game for quite some time and have always been ****. You couldn’t melee, couldn’t shoot, could not do anything useful as a teammate in general.
Now, all of a sudden you turn into a team carry and compare yourself to top players? You probably don’t realize how stupid that is yourself.

Just my 5 cents, cause that post triggered me pretty badly. Fml.

Franz Joseph said:
jqlzre.jpg

:grin: ?
Lol.It is server system.When you get 3 headshot.You can see this warning.It is very bad server system.You can call for it"ECEL"(server owner).

BNS Marko said:
It's not a foolproof system, but it's more than sophisticated enough to point out three aimbots.

The picture from at the beginning of January. Anti-chat system version was v0.5 or 0.7. Its supposed to not broadcast this message for normal players but there was a bug.
Even developer say autoblock and aimbot works by statistic;

_Sebastian_ said:
KissMyAxe said:
Jordan_The_Noble said:
Just to let you all know that since v0.7 detections have been 100% accurate, two hackers have thus far been banned on Tropical Paradise with no other detection. Pretty safe to say any servers running v0.7 or beyond are to ban any detection they get, as it's likely it is correct.
I haven't found that to be the case on Ronin. But perhaps I need to do some more research on how do cheats manifest themselves in the game.
I can confirm that the unblockable detection works like a charm, without any false positives so far.

Autoblock- and aimbot- detection is yet another story, as it mainly works by statistics.
You can't be 100% sure wheter the player is hacking or just being good, however with the latest version those false positives got reduced by a fair amount.

As I told before, it's all about fine tuning the detection parameters.

The next version will add support for unique treatment and thresholds for warnings/consequences per hack/cheat.
This way you can decide which hack should result in message/kick/ban and when.

20:48:02 - [AntiCheat]: Player:Corapsizlar_Quake UID:2020857 , [melee hits(0) unblocks(0) 0%], [blocks(0) down blocks(0) 0%], [ranged hits(3) head shots(3) 100%]
20:48:02 - [AntiCheat]: Player Corapsizlar_Quake with UID 2020857 got detected for using cheats(Aimbot)

You can see that quake kill 3 players with headshot and server give an error for using aimbot

Back
Top Bottom