[Minor League] Stage 7 — Semi-Finals | Fixtures | Deadline is 15.04

Users who are viewing this thread

Ciiges said:
Recording the match won't do much, I've done a fair bit of research on aimbot in warband and it's easily hideable.

I have to disagree with this one. I mean, it's very visible if someone else spectates him without him knowing about it, this way, there can be a recording made. It's very easy to spot aimbot while spectating players.

Yes Eduard. Half the server could see what he was doing from the locked spectator camera on Nord Town, he made some shots that made everyone in spec except from the GA team ask what had happened. Its obvious he is cheating nexoner thinks he isnt cheating because, and i quote 'I have an aimbot myself and this is nothing like that'

In conclusion Nexoner and Quake are cheating, Nex allowed cheaters to play in his team and now he is protecting GA since his team is out. Ok thanks

_Toi_ said:
I seriously don't get how an aimbot would be useful in this game. I personally don't believe that he's using an aimbot, but even if he was using aimbot, the aimbot won't be able to compensate for the player's movements, simply because there is no way to guess the direction of a person's movement.

I did some fancy shooting back in the days myself. I cannot claim to be the archer with the best skills, but I was able to hit the people who were standing still with 90-95% accuarcy back then, by playing about 50-55 hours a week. At some point I was able to guess even the direction a player is going to move very accurately too.

Seeing Quake has had about 85-90 hours in the last two weeks on Steam for the past 2-3 months I have seen him play, I think what he achieved is achievable.

I should also mention, that I have not watched the match in question.

Edit: Also about recording. I have a great GPU and a decent computer. When I turn the Shadowplay on Mount&Blade lags like hell. I am able to record a GPU consuming game such as Overwatch pretty good, without any loss of FPS but for some reason M&B causes me problems.

Lmao you are joking right?
Never seen Mercenary Frank? Or Mr Medic?

To the people saying Quake used to suck:
https://clips.twitch.tv/TentativeMotionlessChowderKlappa
I think this was the last rookie tournament.

Use OBS to record, takes very little of your pc. If people are genuinly accused of cheating, have them record their matches until theyre cleared. A lot of players should be asked to record their matches but hey thats none of my business.

Greedalicious said:
To the people saying Quake used to suck:
https://clips.twitch.tv/TentativeMotionlessChowderKlappa
I think this was the last rookie tournament.

Use OBS to record, takes very little of your pc. If people are genuinly accused of cheating, have them record their matches until theyre cleared. A lot of players should be asked to record their matches but hey thats none of my business.
Nexoner asked for a screenshot, they took screenshots inbetween sets without the writing on the screen. Exactly like how Maximou was in whichever tournament he was asked to provide screens. Thats the only way Nex thought he could catch him out and they still didnt provide the screenshots how they're supposed to be done.

jqlzre.jpg

:grin: ?

Well, It is worthless. The only reason he got detected and his friends is probably because they have a higher headshot ratio than 7,5/10

If you look in the coding lines of the anti cheat you can see that it only starts warning from 7,5 so.... they were stupid enough go only hit headshots

Honestly you should be suspicious of anyone that has a semi-recent VAC ban. If you're willing to cheat on a game that has Anti-cheat, then I see no reason why you wouldn't on a game that doesn't.

Turks at it again :lol: Not sure about Aksungur though, he is cav, ye?

Also knowing these guys suck at melee really badly. So, I believe when there is a wide gap between melee and archery - somethings wrong here. Learning curve affects to all skills simultanously, even thou you get a lot better at what you focus, you still get decent enough at others which is not the case here.

Belendor is right. If he really trained a lot at archery on IG or other servs it would have trained his melee too cuz I have never seen an archer that don’t need to fight (on native).

So what happens now? CFB got knocked out by bunch of hackers so wouldnt that mean that CBF should take that victory and go further? That would be logical imo or at least a re-match against them but with admins present on server..

Back
Top Bottom