[Minor League] Stage 7 — Semi-Finals | Fixtures | Deadline is 15.04

Users who are viewing this thread

Nexoner said:
If you never played with and against good shooters, you don't need to call cheaters everyone.
[size=13pt]Players, who accuses every good shooter as cheater
[td]
[size=13pt]Player, who is currently accused[/td]

[tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]

ZombieJR said:
Invincible said:
https://ibb.co/btLqCS
https://ibb.co/hXPp6n
oh noooo aimbot detected...
I will not believe screenshots until there is video evidence of him playing an official set.
One hotkey can turn cheats on and off, from past knowledge of playing against cheaters they turn it off for one set and play like garbage because that's what they are without their little programmes.
So...I dont care bruh.

Obviously you don't hence why you're trying to justify your cheating friend XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD **** out of here you're deluded.

DuckTheMean said:
So neither screen has the message on the screen of you being asked to take a screenshot. You have taken screens in between sets. Try again.
XD I WILL TAKE SCREENS BETWEEN SETS XD THEY'LL NEVER KNOW XD IM SO SMART XD IM NOT CHEATING XD I DIDNT PAY TO GET BETTER AT THIS GAME BECAUSE I AM **** XD
f
u
c
k
o
f
f

Invincible said:
"If you never played with and against GOOD SHOOTERS, you don't need to call cheaters everyone."
I've played against the best of the best. None of them are like this retard, jog on you're just digging a hole for yourself.

That quote also coming from nexoner, who I repeat admitted to owning an aimbot. YOU ARE DUMB JUST DO ME A FAVOUR AND **** OFF

Invincible said:
Whatever...Come to steam if u want to discuss.

Footnote: Dont cry

I will not discuss this further with you because I think you're a spastic.

Footnote: I'm crying in laughter at your pathetic little attempts to cover over someone who is a confirmed cheat.

Dw guys, It's not like this is a biased tourney where maps,factions and teams get handpicked. Don't even think that Nexoner will do anything about cheaters in this tournament when he brings cheaters to trainings. I even had this kid asking me for a ft7 when I was complaining during a training that we were getting aimbotted to **** and ofcourse that one guy was autoblocking. The only way for me to hit him was around his kicks and backswings (I even had a friend watch the ft7's). So ofc don't expect anything to happen with cheaters in this tourney and dont expect this tourney to be legit at all.

That's just my opinion on it tho, Quake is known to be a cheater in turkish tourneys even a turkish guy in ICA warned us for him that he cheats and is a known cheater.

Like a month ago in Malta you could literally let a singeplayer bot play in his place and now he's just hitting these insane shots that people like Kane,LeRoux and Rainbow hit, and this guy can just do that in a month with insane flicks and locking on people like cmon lmao

I haven't seen him play yet myself, though multiple people also have warned us that he is believed to be a cheater.

If you want to make a fair solution why not make Quake record the next match he plays?

Herishey said:
I haven't seen him play yet myself, though multiple people also have warned us that he is believed to be a cheater.

If you want to make a fair solution why not make Quake record the next match he plays?

+1 since screens do **** all

Herishey said:

Which is the finals. So that's just great timing to check if he is or isn't, when this could have been checked ages ago!!!!!!

Really i don't see why there is a fuss about proving if he is innocent. If he is truly innocent of this why doesn't he record the next match that he plays, which evidently is the finals. Instead the only defence that has been provided that he isn't aim botting is by word of mouth by his own team which is not a credible source of information to the facts and truth, as well as some screenshots which lets be honest here, are not really hard to fake. On the other hand we have several different people, of which are all at different levels, saying the exact same thing about this player. That to me raises some eyebrows right there.

In any case, good luck to NNN in the match tomorrow and good luck to whoever plays in the finals against GA.

I seriously don't get how an aimbot would be useful in this game. I personally don't believe that he's using an aimbot, but even if he was using aimbot, the aimbot won't be able to compensate for the player's movements, simply because there is no way to guess the direction of a person's movement.

I did some fancy shooting back in the days myself. I cannot claim to be the archer with the best skills, but I was able to hit the people who were standing still with 90-95% accuarcy back then, by playing about 50-55 hours a week. At some point I was able to guess even the direction a player is going to move very accurately too.

Seeing Quake has had about 85-90 hours in the last two weeks on Steam for the past 2-3 months I have seen him play, I think what he achieved is achievable.

I should also mention, that I have not watched the match in question.

Edit: Also about recording. I have a great GPU and a decent computer. When I turn the Shadowplay on Mount&Blade lags like hell. I am able to record a GPU consuming game such as Overwatch pretty good, without any loss of FPS but for some reason M&B causes me problems.

Quake is a good lad, GA are all good lads too. However, I am 100% sure that quake is using an aimbot client, the way he flicks, tracks and quadruple headshots is just beyond obvious. Saying aimbot doesn't do much is just a stupid statement. If the guy gets 4 kills per round by aimbotting away (he's done this), it's a pretty impossible task to win... Even some of his own teammates have talked to me about him using aimbot, I will not name these particular players as that is not important.

Recording the match won't do much, I've done a fair bit of research on aimbot in warband and it's easily hideable.

Back
Top Bottom