[Minor League] Stage 6 — Elimination | Fixtures | Deadline is 11.04

Users who are viewing this thread

Nexoner

Sergeant Knight
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png

sACQfHx.png

Stage 6 — Group Elimination 2
Sixth stage of Minor League is lasts three days: from Monday 09.04 to Wednesday 11.04.
Content

Nexoner said:
1. About match.
Minor League' match may consists of two, three or four maps. Each map has two sets – the parts, where teams plays for first to 3 wins. After this, teams are swapping the places. Team scores on the map are summarized from both sets, and in this result one team is considered as winner of a map. In the case of a draw, teams must play third map, and in this case of a draw, teams plays last fourth map "Winterburg": first to 3 wins, and factions must be mirrored and picked due strikeout method: first team ban one faction, after that other team ban the second faction, and etc. In the result, match will be conducted by the last left faction.​
KMYmx1N.jpg

1. The Bridge: Nords — Khergits
LDQoViG.jpg

2. Fort of Honour: Sarranids — Swadians
MG4314P.jpg

3. San'di'Boush: Swadians — Rhodoks

Upcoming matches
Losing teams will be finally eliminated.

Group 1

mnHrobs.png

Pokemon of Leeds
ME5IpVz.jpg
XIKjezV.jpg

kbZI0GU.jpg
kbZI0GU.jpg

0:0
Up2juoT.png
Proland (default)​
ME5IpVz.jpg
XIKjezV.jpg

kbZI0GU.jpg

5nKCq97.jpg

Group 2

NiqC6p2.png

Napoleonic Native Noobs
B8trwl7.jpg
nc9JJ2Z.jpg

KCtCgcT.jpg
v8Yo5qT.jpg

2:1
Up2juoT.png
Master of the Royal Guard
ya8UMxS.jpg
t0pkumh.jpg

kbZI0GU.jpg

O0dyWtV.png

Group 3

LVCrt8N.png

Genç Atsızlar
1523478240-1.jpg
1523478240-2.jpg

1523478241-4.jpg
1523478240-3.jpg

1:0
Up2juoT.png
Croatian Fluffy Bunnies
1523478241-5.jpg
1523478242-6.jpg

kbZI0GU.jpg

i8UdFVE.jpg

Group 4

SpeJFWF.png

ICA
VaEvcaB.jpg
0pl9jJV.jpg

HIqQjwN.jpg
avmMAAx.jpg

2:1
Up2juoT.png
Men of Borr
pPwhvW1.jpg
t4iOn7I.jpg

kbZI0GU.jpg

YTOvCKG.jpg

Why do you not extend these brackets to last a week? We're coming up on the end of a tournament and its not like you need to rush through, theres no other ones about to start.
These matches now actually matter unlike the ones earlier in the tournament and everyone would probably prefer to be able to field their A team and get practice matches in which is just ****ing impossible on 3 day notice from mon-wed.

Normanguy said:
Why do you not extend these brackets to last a week? We're coming up on the end of a tournament and its not like you need to rush through, theres no other ones about to start.
These matches now actually matter unlike the ones earlier in the tournament and everyone would probably prefer to be able to field their A team and get practice matches in which is just **** impossible on 3 day notice from mon-wed.
+1

Normanguy said:
These matches now actually matter unlike the ones earlier in the tournament and everyone would probably prefer to be able to field their A team and get practice matches in which is just **** impossible on 3 day notice from mon-wed.

I agree.

Normanguy said:
iam agree too

lets not forget that theres still not a confirmed team for one of the matches which means that team would have to play TWO officials in 3 days, just extend the time frame big man instead of overlapping everything.

ADORA said:
Some teams to eliminated but you gave them one more change?

what is the reason?_

VİP TEAM?
Their result of matches is much closer, than others has, iclunding three maps, instead of just two (Nerd Herd played 2 maps, but with close score as well).
By my wish to give a last chance for losing teams:
Nexoner said:
Teams Nerd Herd, MTRG, Immortal Brotherhood and VII Legio 1A lost in Stage 4, but received a wild card and has been joined to Stage 5.
And I am glad to see, that MTRG won their rival.

I guess, some of currently eliminated teams has opinion, that some teams, which are still in tournament, is worse, than they. There is no sence to argue with it, because before elimination stage, we already conducted some sort of qualification (three losing teams in a row has been dropped, and other teams got some statistics of matches (2 wins or 1 win), and three teams, who won three teams in a row, probably are the best teams.

So, playing more matches between remaining teams has not much of sense. That is why:
Nexoner said:
I want to conduct competition faster, than usual tournaments, and with playing senseless matches as less as possible.
The main aim of all competitions is to determine three or four best teams. I don't want to make a league table to determine exactly the worst or medium teams. You already able to understand it, looking at remaining and eliminated teams, but still can argue about actual accuracy, but we already know the best teams and teams, who really able to confront them.

Device said:
Leeds vs Proland hasn't been played yet as iCA and MoB were on our server for 45 mins after our match start time. After going to Fra 1 we were kicked off by NNN and by this time it was 40mins past when our match was due to start. As a result some of us wouldn't have been able to play the whole match and without a replacement we couldn't play.
Hoping to play ASAP...
yea we are sorry for this, when we started the first map on another server everyones ping went to 200-600 and it wasnt playable at all (only nexoner had 20 ping :eek:) then we took your server :???:

Back
Top Bottom