[Minor League] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

KaneMaB said:
Viince said:
And how about, allow mentors but not on their main role ? they could bring their experience but not destroy the entire team ?

For example Woj shooter we all know he's the worst without his horsie (ok i can trigger him coz he has no taleword account :3)
I don't think that will work. I, as prime example, am amazing at everything I do. This means that no matter which class I play, I will still be the best on the server.

Then i think we should just delete u from this kind of tr ? what do u think about :fruity:
And how about making you directly like a Worldboss, like the winning team has to defeat you in 1v5 ? :twisted:

Seriously, i dont intend that this will totaly balance, but at least a bit and its easier to make imo

Watly said:
Fietta said:
Rey' said:
Fietta said:
Anyone who thinks the mentoring system ain't **** please look at the Senate match ty

I would really love to see a tournament hosted by Fietta, where there are no flaws, everyone is satisfied, no **** system is used and everything is fair. Maybe someday, maybe someday...

My tournament would be ran perfectly and you know this...

You've been saying this for years now and I've yet to see you host a tournament.

KaneMaB said:
Viince said:
And how about, allow mentors but not on their main role ? they could bring their experience but not destroy the entire team ?

For example Woj shooter we all know he's the worst without his horsie (ok i can trigger him coz he has no taleword account :3)
I don't think that will work. I, as prime example, am amazing at everything I do. This means that no matter which class I play, I will still be the best on the server.

ex dee

Just let Gooby play with his friends.

yes pls :sad:

My suggestion is: to compose schedule of the matches manually for all teams. If you don't like your time — you can try swap times with other teams.
I would like to enter it to prevent:
  • Inactivity as from one and as from both sides;
  • Conflicts with other matches with the same time and server;
  • Conduct tournament more organized and balanced, not like "all matches in the last day".
Do you like this system? Do not write arguments againts or for. Yes or no — just vote.

Nexoner said:
My suggestion is: to compose schedule of the matches manually for all teams. If you don't like your time — you can try swap times with other teams.
  • Conduct tournament more organized and balanced, not like "all matches in the last day".
Do you like this system? Do not write arguments againts or for. Yes or no — just vote.
No

Nexoner said:
No.

Nexoner said:

Now think of a good mentor system.

Nexoner said:
NO.

Back
Top Bottom