[Minor League] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

GrafBlade said:
There are 16 teams in Stage 5, four of them with a wildcard (why this four teams?).
These teams has the most closest score in match compared to others.
GrafBlade said:
With Red Brigade and MTRG two of them were put in one group, why?
I just put one "team A" in each group versus teams with wild card, and two regular teams — the winners of Stage 4 — against each other. The Group 3 is differs from others in that the place of winner of Group A is taken by "NNN". I chose this team, because they have the closest score with last match in Stage 3 against "Proland".

I can't explain other things, it is too complicated for me, but I made my decision, based on statistics (score) of the past matches. I want to conduct competition faster, than usual tournaments, and with playing senseless matches as less as possible.
GrafBlade said:
Teams are now separated in four groups, yet I'm not sure if we'll play a normal group stage (round-robin).
There will be only two matches with no additional chance for losers.
GrafBlade said:
I'm a bit confused, as under "Upcoming matches" it is said that the teams that lose in Stage 5 will be finally eliminated. If that is correct, what would be the sense of a
group system?
First of all, the "A-teams" has been devided from each other to conduct competition more fair. And secondly, now you can see, which teams may be your rival in the next match.

Key answer: I want to conduct competition faster, than usual tournaments, and with playing senseless matches as less as possible.

Fietta said:
ZombieJR said:
Fietta said:
DuckTheMean said:
Leeds is not a team made to win the league they only addition to their normal roster is me. They are usually one of the lower middle teams in a major league, they are just playing to try and improve. I'm playing because I was asked to and I am happily helping them improve, mainly by offering to teach their cavalry a bit.

lower middle teams

Fixed
We've landed in and around top 10 for the past like 2 years playing in major tourneys. You're just trying to tilt me I know, but I can't help but state facts.

which ones? i dont see how u can 'help but state facts' when u aint given any and I know for a fact that ur statement is false
Give it a rest, I know you're still salty from the NC lol. WNL, ECL all of that. I know you played for bigger teams than us but I can't help but see that you're in a bubble that thinks anything but top 6 is a respectable team. You just chat so much **** that I can't even believe what you're saying 90% of the time you thick ****

Fietta said:
Hello I admitted to cheating I am very smart I am also very smart saying I think ECL is major tournament  :ohdear: :ohdear:

I'm actually very happy with the result of the NC argument

Hello I sit on the forums and try to wind people up because I am a sadistic sociopath with nothing better to do.

E; WNL is a major tournament, I can recall having a decent track record for placements in that tournament over the years, rightfully earned or not. ECL may not be a major tournament you're correct, but hey why am I arguing with you over a game I put like an hour into every week? I'll never know. 

Nexoner, thanks for the tournament, we enjoyed it a lot.
It is incredible that you run it alone.

Also, I want to thank our merc GrafBlade for being a great and loyal guy to the very end.

Back
Top Bottom