Minor clans

Users who are viewing this thread

stankarp

Recruit
Quick question, can you recruit a minor clan to join your clan (playing single player)? Have not found anything specific about this.

If you can recruit a minor clan (presumably they would not already be aligned), how do you do it? Special tips?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Minor factions are de facto mercenaries. You can recruit them for money by speaking to the head of the faction. But they will leave after some time. Giving them fief won't make them stay. Currently there is no way to prolong their contract, nor is there any notification before they leave.
...unless there were some changes in the latest patches, that were not listed in the notes. I did not play latest patches much.

Minor factions are de facto mercenaries. You can recruit them for money by speaking to the head of the faction. But they will leave after some time. Giving them fief won't make them stay. Currently there is no way to prolong their contract, nor is there any notification before they leave.
...unless there were some changes in the latest patches, that were not listed in the notes. I did not play latest patches much.

But you can give them a fief? That's cool, you can effectively create a new rouge kingdome?

Still struggling with this, I found 2 minor faction leaders, they were listed as nuetral in the library, neither gave me the option to employ them. I am southern empire, both were asceri, we are at peace with asceri, but had been in war in the past. I wonder what other factor might be in play.

Still struggling with this, I found 2 minor faction leaders, they were listed as nuetral in the library, neither gave me the option to employ them. I am southern empire, both were asceri, we are at peace with asceri, but had been in war in the past. I wonder what other factor might be in play.
You need to be faction leader

Back
Top Bottom