[Minor Bug] Changed player name keeps reverting back

Users who are viewing this thread

Aerational

Regular
I'll change the name, but there will still be many instances of the old name in the world...such as when you highlight your party info on the map. Then eventually it will just fully revert back to the old name.

I've tried everything from saving directly after changing the name, and reloading it, to changing the name multiple times in a row to try an get it to stick.

Oh do you need me to fill out a ****ing TPS report too?
You are violating the rules of our forum. I want to ask you to be more discreet.

1.1 Trolling, Flaming, and Harassment
This is an open, friendly community, that is the central point for those seeking information or assistance for our games. We will not tolerate any forms of flaming, trolling, or harassment. This includes, but is not limited to, deliberately trying to provoke an argument (flame-baiting), personal insults, and verbal attacks. If you disagree with what someone has said, debate the point, not the person. Harassment of other users will not be tolerated either; this relates to PM-harassment or harassment by constantly insulting users across multiple threads, in-game, other platforms, or by making disparaging comments that have no content relevant to the topic/discussion.

Back
Top Bottom