• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved Minor Bug: Attacker vs. Defender troop size is wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: Before clicking attack to initiate battle with Monchug, the number of attackers and defenders is swapped around. It shows that I have 1230 troops and Monchug has 209, but it's the other way around.
How to Reproduce: Happens when you initiate battle with Monchug or it could be any faction leader and the troop sizes may get randomly swapped around.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Onira
Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: e1.5.0.238476
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDIA EVGA RTX 2060 (SUPER) 8GB
CPU: i7-9700K
RAM: 32GB DDR4
Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS Pro WiFi
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Game file has been uploaded to upload.taleworlds.com - It may not have uploaded properly, but the save game file is called "save_auto_2.sav"

Last edited:

Ananda_The_Destroyer

Master Knight
This has been around a long time and I'm pretty sure I reported in once. It's particularly the color/number of attacker/defender getting swapped on the UI there.

Lluid

Recruit
I think the issue is only about the banners, not the numbers. At least that's what I experienced, and that's what I see on your screenshot.

Top Bottom