OSP 2D Art Minimalist HUD - New crosshairs

Users who are viewing this thread

actually that disables only the names hovering over their heads. What they apparently mean is the name that appears when you put the reticule over the unit. And that cannot be removed from the game options.

Er, thanks for bringing this back to the front page just to tell us that. :???:

I'm not entirely sure how it managed to complicate things for you, but if you had problems installing it or something I'll be glad to help.

Yes, it's compatible with any mod.

If you want to use it with all mods just put the files in C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\Textures. If you only want ot use it with one mod (or only with the Native module), then put it in the modules texture folder and put "scan_module_textures = 1" in the modules module.ini file near the bottom.

Not the biggest mod of all time but by far my favourite! This+all notifications turned off= Total immersion  :grin:

I used the back ups in the download and they give me my hud back but the health bar doesnt movewhendamaged, and it looks like the M&B one not warband. I really dont want to reinstall.

EDIT : oops this is M&B mod, not warband. No wonder. Damnguess I have to re-install :sad:

PlatinumPoptart said:
I used the back ups in the download and they give me my hud back but the health bar doesnt movewhendamaged, and it looks like the M&B one not warband. I really dont want to reinstall.

EDIT : oops this is M&B mod, not warband. No wonder. Damnguess I have to re-install :sad:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,301454.0.html Is where you can find my Warband HUD mod with similiar features and it functions properly as well.

Back
Top Bottom