Minecraft

Users who are viewing this thread

He isn't even an OP and the OPs probably aren't going to give it to you due to the instructions posted previously. Even if they were able they'll probably not go over Gray's decision.

Jhnking said:
My threads are long dead, dude. Now you just spam the entire off-topic at the very least.

And ***** when others don't share their work with you're mod.

? I haven't done that for, like a long time.

Let.It.****ing.Be.
How hard is it? Shut the **** up.

Edit to get back on track:
Playing around with the "HD" pack for Mixcraft. Looks nice but I really can't get over the missing animation. A damn shame. But maybe, some day, ina  place far far away...

Venitius said:
He isn't even an OP and the OPs probably aren't going to give it to you due to the instructions posted previously. Even if they were able they'll probably not go over Gray's decision.
Read that as Gay's and thought it was an insult to Graylord.

lancecor said:
Jhnking said:
My threads are long dead, dude. Now you just spam the entire off-topic at the very least.

And ***** when others don't share their work with you're mod.

? I haven't done that for, like a long time.
Still, you have done it.

Anyways, can we all just ignore the rant and get back to the minecraftz?
Wellenbrecher said:
Let.It.****ing.Be.
How hard is it? Shut the **** up.
Ninja'd, but still agree.

All you gotta do is open minecraft.jar and add the texture pack into it. You have to open minecraft.jar with WinRAR.

Open the minecraft.jar file with something like winrar. Really easy.
Oh, can be found in C:\Users\*YOURNAME*\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin when using Win7 by the way. Corresponding folder in Vista and co of course.

ninja'ed.

Venitius said:
Anyone know where the Minecraft texture files are located? I want to try and edit them.

I think it's in like, appdaata, roaming, .minecraft, bin, minecraft.jar. You open them with Winrar or something. then edit them with like, GIMP ect. and save as a png. then replace the file.

Ninjad....

So, I uploaded a save I had right before the creeper landed on my roof, and guess what? He's on the ****ing cliff above my house, and went suicidal and jumped.

Should I destroy the cliff with teh TNT's, or build a glass dome around the roof of my house to make a Creeper safe bubble?

Do anything to keep a perimeter wide enough to to not start the dreaded Sssssssssssss.
The rest is up to your creativity.

That being said, use the TNT.
TNT > Lava > the rest. You should know that. You play DF after all :razz:

I tried and utterly failed.

The first Goblin ambush I ever had ended with the slaughtering of my dwarves. My *****es died, My Military Died, My traps were utter ****.....

Oh Well. When in Doubt, Use TnT

Jhnking said:
I tried and utterly failed.

The first Goblin ambush I ever had ended with the slaughtering of my dwarves. My *****es died, My Military Died, My traps were utter ****.....

Oh Well. When in Doubt, Use TnT

Eh, well you can keep me off the server but this thread is technically about minecraft in general so I will just talk about my survival game. I am currently stockpiling planks, I am gonna make some pick axes so I can mine a good looking cave that I can see from my house-on-a-hill.

Evilknightz said:
Minecraft needs soldiers :grin:
No, what it needs is more AI. And sex. That way I can make my own army if I reproduce with my... uh... clone... that's of the opposite sex... so it's not really a clone...

Ambalon said:
Evilknightz said:
Minecraft needs soldiers :grin:
No, what it needs is more AI. And sex. That way I can make my own army if I reproduce with my... uh... clone... that's of the opposite sex... so it's not really a clone...

There is a rumor of AI goblin villages, maybe we will be able to have inter-species children.

EDIT:
Why did I write "le to"?

Wow, texture editing is easy, well, compared to texturing M&B items.  :grin:

@Cookie Monster

I guess so, it wouldn't make any sense for it to be up.

Back
Top Bottom