Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Well honestly as long as we all stick around in one corner of the map as our kingdom, and remain allied more or less, things should work out. Basically if there are quarrels amongst ourselves they can be worked out by force, but that **** should be put aside if any of our fellow MBMC factions gets attacked by an outside faction. I'd prefer the superfaction myself, but I'm quite alright with the close network of allies.

And yeah, I discussed with Jeregor the possibility that if we become too successful and utterly dominate the home server we chose, we should probably roam through other servers like a Mongol Horde.  :razz: Do you guys think we should make our own thread for this, though, so I can set up polls and ****?

Yeah I'd say make its own thread.

Also the number of times a super faction has been attempted is also the number of times the super faction has failed.

On the other hand, the number of times the superfaction has been attempted is almost equivalent to how many times the maps as a whole have failed. *shrug* But like I said, I'm fine with a network of allies amongst our community. I'll go ahead and set up the new thread, though.

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
Only the last map ever failed.

The other maps after Map 5 never held a light to those that came before it, and activity was wane. It's a matter of opinion, but I considered them failures due to their relative lack of activity and short run times.

I don't know if anyone uses this topic anymore. I don't even know if anyone is gonna read this.
But I really think we should get this server running again. We all had some great times on this server, and it's a shame that it's closed.
If anyone agrees, please reply.  :smile:

Yeah, I won't be starting up another Minecraft server, but there's always this:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,261470.0.html

Back
Top Bottom