Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Put me in charge of killing people and Ill be happy :grin:  But really I plan to take this relatively seriously as I've wanted to get some minecraft pvp action in for awhile now.  Hopefully we get a good turnout.

Jeregor21 said:
Put me in charge of killing people and Ill be happy :grin:  But really I plan to take this relatively seriously as I've wanted to get some minecraft pvp action in for awhile now.  Hopefully we get a good turnout.
I'm obviously in. My friend (pano49 from map 7) will probably join too.

At the risk of killing what remains of my free time, I'll likely be on board this time as well.  Probably to build a humble home near egypt, with a melon farm.  Just need guards so they can't kill the faction with mcbeverage.

Weren't you always complaining and ragequitting the server because you got killed over and over because you lived alone?

That's going to be even more likely if we settle in another server with more players.

Yeah, but all these wonderful personalities of MBMC in one chicken coop are going to go nuclear.

Frankly I feel for the victim server that's going to get chosen. :lol:

Erm, a superfaction sounds silly, 2-3 factions that work together would be better.

I'll join you jock yeah, so is this going to be a 4chan style "RUEL THE SERVAR" kindof operation, or more of an integration into their community?

So the unlucky server is going to get MBMC'd then. :razz:

Would be nice if we could fight amongst ourselves as much as we please, but do present an united front against the rest of the server.

Back
Top Bottom