Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

We've decided to ban obsidian as a main base material and same for water walls, There won't be any iconomy or mcmmo bull**** either. The server (and thread) should be up by monday.

Beny said:
We've decided to ban obsidian as a main base material and same for water walls, There won't be any iconomy or mcmmo bull**** either. The server (and thread) should be up by monday.
Dun dun dun:
dayw.png
Not really, can't be arsed to make another one anyway.

If he would it could possibly end up in lots of crying and overpowered hypocracy Seamen commienazi anarchy liberal conservative government of doom.

Jeregor21 said:
Mixedpotatoes said:
If he would it could possibly end up in lots of crying and overpowered hypocracy Seamen commienazi anarchy liberal conservative government of doom.
IMO we should work together to keep the end away from them  :wink:

I trust Mat more than you. At least he hasn't gravely betrayed me in such occasions as:

- Siding with NK on the Great war of map 4
- Taking the blaze rods straight from under our noses
- Unclaiming the End (breaking the one rule much?)

:razz:

Mixedpotatoes said:
Jeregor21 said:
Mixedpotatoes said:
IMO we should work together to keep the end away from them  :wink:

I trust Mat more than you. At least he hasn't gravely betrayed me in such occasions as:

- Siding with NK on the Great war of map 4
- Taking the blaze rods straight from under our noses
- Unclaiming the End (breaking the one rule much?)

:razz:
yes it was a joke hence the :wink:

Hurr durr ****. The guy setting up this thing got paid less than he should have done and now blah blah blah, server wont be up till the end of the month  :roll:

In the mean time, install Napoleon total war.

WELL HELLO.

Wow. All this hate. Minecraft sure is your lives.

+ **** you. We do something that makes us top faction on one server and we get hated. You guys do it on the last server and get help.

The **** is this **** XD

Anyways Ben, Ill help set it up if you come on skype you Emo ****. :razz:

(P.S My minecraft name is Ash__FTW now. So all your last posts are invalid :razz:)

Ash stfu

also

The guy setting up the server in all his wisdom decided to "hurr durr factions sucks, survival build server no plugins"  :neutral:
On the bright side its now a dedicated 8gb memory 40 slot server :razz: anyone who is interested pm me and i may give you the IP. Thread rejuvenation over.

EDIT: just been informed it may well have factions implemented as soon as 1.3 is released.

Back
Top Bottom