Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys, I have not been keeping up to date due to the fall of mbmc, but about this technic pack thing.

I have got an idea for a mining town im going to build :smile:

Basically a town in the desert, with quarries on either side pumping all the materials to a processing factory.
Selling ores obtained OFC :wink:

Can't wait to get started building it!

Oh BTW who is gonna host it?
And if so, Need any help setting it up?

READ THE ****ING ENTIRETY OF THE POSTS SINCE IT WAS ANNOUNCED YOU COCK GOBBLER!

Neither you or your cretin friend Dixey bothered to read, and now both of you have made fools of yourselves.

Huh?
I read through. I see nothing other than Beny's post?

Anyways monopoly isn't an issue. Due to it being a peaceful server there is no PVP advantage...
TBH id just build public **** anyways...

Anyways Kronic, I have got a graphics tablet now, and i could make a sexy looking minecraft forum post if you are looking to advertise?

Anyways message me if you need help.

Indeed. It makes you look like the combined offspring of a dodo and one who can not feed himself and regularly ****s himself. Indeed sir... Burgess looks like ****ing Einstein to you.

It's quite hilarious that almost every point of his post contradicts what has been said earlier.

Mixedpotatoes said:
Sometimes I wonder how these people wake up every day and remember to breathe.
Their mothers

But yeah, I'd like to help this idea it sounds great, and I suppose you can never have too many mindless, anomatronic builders can you?  :razz:

Wow. Your all so reasonable...

What have I done?
Sure I monopolied the blaze spawners (On a server in which factions compete)
Sure I like to troll.

Am I any different than any of you arrogant pricks who think your better than me?

Because guess what.. Your not.

Now listen, all I have done is offer to help. Nice to hear you have as well Burg!

Get off your high horse and stop being pathetic, all I wanna do is play the ****ing game.

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
It's quite hilarious that almost every point of his post contradicts what has been said earlier.

And explain which post it contradicts exactly? I said I would play on the server earlier.

SO ****ING CONTRADICTORY

If all your gonna do is sit in your mothers basement taking a stab at people over the internet you need to seriously reconsider your pathetic excuse of a life.

This is my raging point. AND id like to point out the only time I have EVER had a go at anyone over TW.

Seriously. Die.

Mat_FTW said:
And explain which post it contradicts exactly? I said I would play on the server earlier.

SO ****ING CONTRADICTORY

Contradictory to the 2 posts we've had about it so far.

Lyze said:
An idle idea I had for a server (not supported by Janus, but just a private server amongst friends) would be to install the Technik pack and a couple other mods (if they're multiplayer by now), up the difficulty on the game, and set ourselves the challenge of building a massive modern metropolis using the Technik pack Industrial and Buildcraft mods. If any builders are interested, we could maybe set that up.

Kronic said:
Probably not Sparky. My current plan, which is under discussion, is to have a 4000x4000 "Scar free" zone where nukes, quarries and the like will be frowned upon and a 500 block wide buffer around the edge (5000x5000 size total), which is wiped every couple of weeks. The buffer zone will mean there's always somewhere to strip mine without scarring the land, and also stop all the resources getting sucked up - while at the same time keeping the world size manageable.

EDIT: Probably a 2500 radius circle rather than a square of 5k x 5k, but you get the idea

Just in case somehow this does manage to crack through your thick ass skull. I will explain.

Mat_FTW said:
I have got an idea for a mining town im going to build :smile:
Basically a town in the desert, with quarries on either side pumping all the materials to a processing factory.

^ This contradicts... This:
Kronic said:
Probably not Sparky. My current plan, which is under discussion, is to have a 4000x4000 "Scar free" zone where nukes, quarries and the like will be frowned upon and a 500 block wide buffer around the edge (5000x5000 size total), which is wiped every couple of weeks. The buffer zone will mean there's always somewhere to strip mine without scarring the land, and also stop all the resources getting sucked up - while at the same time keeping the world size manageable.

And this shows that this post is contradictory:
Mat_FTW said:
Huh?
I read through. I see nothing other than Beny's post?

dunchegeddit

Mat_FTW said:
Hey guys, I have not been keeping up to date due to the fall of mbmc, but about this technic pack thing.

I have got an idea for a mining town im going to build :smile:  challenge of building a massive modern metropolis using the Technik pack 

Basically a town in the desert, with quarries on either side pumping all the materials to a processing factory. Scar free" zone where nukes, quarries and the like will be frowned upon
Selling ores obtained OFC :wink: Suppose this isn't directly contradicted, but without your mining plant it won't exactly be possible

Can't wait to get started building it! White list

Oh BTW who is gonna host it? Private server among Friends, Kronic talking about sorting out the costs etc.

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
Mat_FTW said:

I have got an idea for a mining town im going to build :smile:  challenge of building a massive modern metropolis using the Technik pack 

Basically a town in the desert, with quarries on either side pumping all the materials to a processing factory. Scar free" zone where nukes, quarries and the like will be frowned upon
Selling ores obtained OFC :wink: Suppose this isn't directly contradicted, but without your mining plant it won't exactly be possible

Can't wait to get started building it! White list

Oh BTW who is gonna host it? Private server among Friends, Kronic talking about sorting out the costs etc.

I don't understand.. I never said there wasn't gonna be a whitelist. I knew that.
I can build it outside the scar free zone?
Independant small mining towns outside the town wont be allowed?

It isn't contradictory. It is simply missing information on both posts.

And for the record, thanks for simple explanation of what you were talking about instead of:

"Your so dumb i hate you"
"You are a terrorist"
"All you do is be a ****"

Its kinda nice.

And maboobs. Even though the comment at the top was a little harsh, you still explained.
Save the trolling for the game.

And for the record, thanks for simple explanation of what you were talking about instead of:

"Your so dumb i hate you"
"You are a terrorist"
"All you do is be a ****"
Shame you didn't refrain from it in your last post.

Back
Top Bottom