Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

First off, if someone does do something like remove all the blaze spawners without good cause, they'll be subject to disciplinary measures and yes, it's entirely likely I'll modhack a new spawner back in. It's not about to break balance on a coop server.

As to the strict whitelist, I'd rather have 6 active players with a shared vision than 20 dicks. That being said, there'll be plenty of space for different ideas and such, provided they work sith the spirit of the server. If they don't fit the spirit, really, they shouldn't want to be there anyway.

It would be orgasmic. I have the wild plan floating about that I want to make the largest nuclear reactor possible and allow the energy to be tapped, in exchange for materials to build it of course :razz:

I've got a similar plan. I want to build a large multi-chamber plant outside the main city, surrounded by massive blast chambers and "cooling" towers. Then I'll pipe the current to the city at max voltage, split it into substations which drop the voltage and fuel the city that way, or at least cover the majority of it. :smile:

Sparkyninja said:
It would be orgasmic. I have the wild plan floating about that I want to make the largest nuclear reactor possible and allow the energy to be tapped, in exchange for materials to build it of course :razz:

The infrastructure for that would be hilariously expensive and hilariously easily to tap into.

Kronic said:
I've got a similar plan. I want to build a large multi-chamber plant outside the main city, surrounded by massive blast chambers and "cooling" towers. Then I'll pipe the current to the city at max voltage, split it into substations which drop the voltage and fuel the city that way, or at least cover the majority of it. :smile:

Bah, you and your more complex plans, maybe I'll just... Remove the coolant?  :wink:

(In truth I would like to see how that would turn out :razz:)

Turns out with a ****ing big crater, and a bit of trouble with the authorities. :razz:

Probably going to limit reactors to those sites which pass an inspection from the authorities. As in, if they go critical, there should be safety measures. :lol:

Everyone wants to be in charge of the bloody reactors. :lol:

I'll feign surprise.

Also Trevty: It works like a normal reactor. If you let it explode, you get an alright sized cavern and lose a lot of resources. Easier to do with nukes, tbh.

Currently I have no specific things to be left out. As it's a cooperative hugfest, there shouldn't be too much problems with it. One of the main things we're discussing is how to keep things interesting. :smile:

Afraid not for now - we're keeping the preliminary discussions closed until we have enough to get a thread up for other opinions.

Just don't want to give out too many false impressions before things are codified and tested. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom