Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmph, I seem to remember blowing holes in bases when no one was on-line for a few hours.

Probably that then, as I rarely had to bother with an actual cannon to get inside.

So, you know what would be cool, is if we removed lava/obsidian from the game, this removes enchanting AND obsidian walls, thus fixing pvp forever

theEstonian said:
How about removing offline bombing protection? It was made to protect builder factions mostly and feels unnecessary with peacefuls.

Some sort of revision to the PvP protections put in place could be discussed if enough want it. Peaceful Factions serve to protect the builder factions now.

Crotch Pope said:
Wellenbrecher said:
That wasn't whining, twat.
how is it not whining, when pretty much every post he's made on the last few pages have been asking about it

not to mention he hasn't been on the server in almost as long as krik, though i might be wrong about that. i certainly haven't seen him anyway
You do realize I was semi-active on the server around a month ago.

krik said:
Crotch Pope said:
Wellenbrecher said:
That wasn't whining, twat.
how is it not whining, when pretty much every post he's made on the last few pages have been asking about it

not to mention he hasn't been on the server in almost as long as krik, though i might be wrong about that. i certainly haven't seen him anyway
You do realize I was semi-active on the server around a month ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s

If anyone wants to beat the living **** out of Herobrine, call me.

And Mabons, I'm forced to kick you out until you reload your power :sad:

Back
Top Bottom