Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Kronic said:
I've got a similar plan. I want to build a large multi-chamber plant outside the main city, surrounded by massive blast chambers and "cooling" towers. Then I'll pipe the current to the city at max voltage, split it into substations which drop the voltage and fuel the city that way, or at least cover the majority of it. :smile:

Yes. There will be multiple people with multiple visions, I'm sure, but as the co-op server's rough goal is to build a massive metropolis (don't forget the new world height limits, kiddies) using the Technik pack, it will have to be a cohesive vision. Hence why things will be loosely coordinated. And as Kronic said, we'll have a small group of core players at first, if not permanently. Other than that, I don't think we'll be releasing many more details until we know more about the server configuration.

And yes, we are devising some ways to keep things lively and interesting.

Edit: also forgot to say that the city will have an emphasis on rapid transit, as the Technik pack does include LRT and transit options, I'm sure. That way we can build rail lines and other awesome things to resource deposits outside of the main city. Quarry sites outside the No Quarry limit, Nuclear Testing sites, oil deposits, etc etc.

Mixedpotatoes said:
More like what have you done to all of us.
Hey all weve done is play on the server. we havnt griefed or broken the rules. So we have as much of a right to go on as janus!

Mixedpotatoes said:
Well, if not controlled in any way, 1 group is going to stand there and kill the blazes before anyone else get the chance to take any to themselves. That's why control is needed.
Or someones gonig to take all the netherwart.....

ARGH bloody well read what has been posted by Kronic and Lyze, Janus won't be involved, and it will be Whitelisted.

The Whitelist bit is especially important.

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
ARGH bloody well read what has been posted by Kronic and Lyze, Janus won't be involved, and it will be Whitelisted.

The Whitelist bit is especially important.
i dont think janus will be involved, it was a figure of speech idiot meaning everyone has the right to come on even if you dont like that person. And im guesing you dont want me for a reason.....

Yeah, you're an illiterate ****tard who has been a member of the dickiest faction in MBMC's lifespan. Not that I'm the one deciding who gets onto the white-list but that's a good guess as to why.

You claim were the dickiest for fighting with enderjews and vikings etc., holding a blaze when on last map it was enderjews who held netherwart which started the map reset which was "Dickier" than enything else, and as we are the only ones who Don't like them or your state of affairs?  or just because we dont like peacefuls??

As I've said to the rest, I'm not taking applications or such just yet. I'm awfully busy for the next couple of weeks with Uni deadlines - throughout this time it'll be mostly behind the scenes planning. After that, there'll be a couple of weeks worth of setup and testing, making sure whichever host we choose runs well, sorting custom plugins and the like, and working out any major issues. Once all that's done, the server will open proper with a fresh map.

If I had to make a guess - based purely on my planned schedule - I'd say we'll start accepting applications in about three weeks, with the server opening in four. Purely theoretical and not to be quoted though. :smile:

I'd be up for building anything, I'm just saying I dont really care that theres no pvp on this map after this, I just want to continue playing on mbmc.

Back
Top Bottom