Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Mixedpotatoes

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
I still wished that the server community took a bigger focus on building - somewhere where the materials go. Most kids on here act like 9-year olds, mainly focusing on PvP rather than building and exploring.

Rmrman

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&S
Best answers
People get bored. Maybe more frequent map updates would help (give chances to get a presence in the nether and end)

Stabbing Hobo

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
Oh for crying out loud, Nether was blocked for a short period in map 4, never since.
Also, getting to End takes two days at most, so weekly map resets would be required.

beny1999

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&S
Best answers
Shame, ive been playing on here since febuary 2011, and have probably spent more hours online than ive had hot dinners. Was once by far the best minecraft server in existence for a while imho, Pity it had to come to an end.

IA

Count
M&BWB
Best answers
Also the combination Old Republic free week/Diablo 3 beta weekend/NW has kept a large part of the server population away. There are other games.

Lord Burgess1

I'm finally making a concerted effort to play EU3, that with the patience wearing thing with all the ego's has left me with no desire to play.

Pthrust

Sergeant
Best answers

So, just completed the ME series.

Why is the server empty? D:

Edit: Is there even an epic battleground/warzone?

Crotch Pope

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
Pthrust said:

So, just completed the ME series.

Why is the server empty? D:

Edit: Is there even an epic battleground/warzone?
Construction on the colosseum is slow and not very steady but we've almost completed the outer walls. arena is for all intents and purposes ready for combat
sorry to hear you played ME3

Mixedpotatoes said:
I still wished that the server community took a bigger focus on building - somewhere where the materials go. Most kids on here act like 9-year olds, mainly focusing on PvP rather than building and exploring.
also this amuses me to no end

Mixedpotatoes

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
It is not. I was specifically thinking about KoS, attacking all the new guys and emptying the server even more, unprovoked.
I haven't engaged myself in a single combat scene on this entire map, except from brawling with Seamen on some occasions.

Mixedpotatoes

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
No, it's everyones fault, including ours. It's Mojangs fault for making the game so imbalanced, and the server went pretty bad from all the overly excessive builder protection, I still think the peaceful status needs fixing.

Stop being such a ****, Burgess, I didn't say "it was everyone else".

Jock

Count
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Yeah, you just blamed me. You haven't really even played on this map. Just raged when you lost blazes.

Mixedpotatoes

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
Well all I have to say about you is that you went against my orders by killing everyone and then leaving and killing everyone with good conscience. I don't appreciate people attacking the new people, especially those who don't really harm anyone.

Mixedpotatoes

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
More like I told him to stop massacring innocent people constantly. Not like we had a strict leadership or anything, but the border goes somewhere, you know.