Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

6lKpD.png
Found no mods online in Steam nor Skype so yeah, anyone mind banning him?

Mixedpotatoes said:
Crotch Pope said:
Mixedpotatoes said:
What the **** happened to the server, when mother****ing justice was dealt with a mother****ing blade and not with a hammer? The real mans way is gone now, apparently.

Thieves do not deserve to be fought! D:
After some thoughts... maybe now, when he won't be accepted into any faction, we could just unban him and make him rage quit after few dozens of kills? +he had some (his private, not stolen) diamonds on him, so more incentive for hunting.

Ah. so those wasn't legit diamonds. We don't want such crap.

Another suggestions for Janus:

1. /f unclaimall should be available only to faction leader, not for moderators. It's just too powerful command, not used in any normal situation

2. and would it be possible to have command that tells leader location of all claimed chunks? in case some mod decide to claim hidden base somewhere, without telling anyone, then leaving faction/server. In theory faction leader could fix it by unclaiming all and claiming legit chunks again, but it's not really viable when you have enemies.

Since there have been numerous complaints and issues lately with a lack of clarity regarding the server rules, the Moderation Team will be meeting in one week to discuss, codify, and establish a clear Set of Rules that will be posted (hopefully) on the server site and (definitely) in Centralia's central square, so that there can be no confusion or misunderstanding or miscommunication about the rules and their violation and the resulting consequences.

While we may revisit some very recent past issues as a Moderation Team to review evidence and perhaps revise decisions, the Cannoning of the Stark Embassy has been dealt with and that issue is now closed. Any concerns about that incident should be PMed to myself, and I will address those concerns individually.

Thank you,
Lyze

Addendum: If you wish a recent issue to be revisited, please PM me here with a detailed description of the incident and the moderator who dealt with it, so I may contact them and get their account, judgement, and decision on the incident.

ComingWinter said:
Also, there's a bug that potions can go through fences and glass. Dont know if anyone else has seen that but it needs to fixed, please.
It goes through all halfblocks, not just glass.

Oh and why is my spawn tower taken away from us? What rules did we break?

He was just fly attacked me at spawn, bloody crashed as well so the combat log plugin kicked in.

I stepped one step out of spawn and he killed me as well since he was flyhacking, speedhacking and hit ****ing 20 blocks away.

Got my video uploading at the moment, will link it later.

Edit - Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viglIgUL9OI&feature=youtu.be

IA said:
Yawn..... They gone. Matrixx and heycs something or other.

Hecys not gone yet. His main account maybe so, but he told me he has alot of other accounts he plans to use.

I caught him flyhacking again on another account.. here it is:

kd5ohv.png

vxkc5c.png

34rjfk5.png

Back
Top Bottom