Open Militia units, disable their capture ability or give them recruitment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

New'T'ech

Recruit
[Used google translate]

When there are battles for settlements, after the victory, militia soldiers come across in the list of prisoners.

These units cannot be obtained from any other actions.
They do not improve and are simply interfered with due to their weak characteristics.

So I don't think they should be added to the list of prisoners. Or they must have an improvement branch in the entry-level units corresponding to the race.

Militias are only available when there is an attack on a settlement and the militia is basically the people living there who take up arms when attacked. I've been informed that It is intended that you can't recruit militias any other way.

[Used google translate]

It seems to me that because of the language barrier we did not understand each other.

I'll try to put it simply:

Militia units should only be in the battles for the settlement on the side of the defender. They, by their origin, logically, should no longer appear anywhere as combat units.

But after the battle for the settlement, they are included in the list of prisoners in which they can be recruited.

But as fighters, they are too weak, due to their low characteristics.
At the same time, they do not have the opportunity to be improved.

As a result, militia fighters according to these two criteria above are ballast.
Therefore, I believe that this is only an inconvenience in managing the list of prisoners.

The question is: should there be a function to captivate the militia or not?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom