Middle and Late game economics and trading issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

At early of game, I able to trade with huge number of goods to level up, but as time went by, many town had very little or low number of amount with higher cost to buy and sold even I put lot of perk to make better deal, but it's not seem better deal at all.

Is just me that late game trading bad? There is not much trade late game and I am not able to level 300 because of it, just little over 200 skills level, and town next to town, even village where main products good offer only very tiny to none amount, It's almost I am roleplaying trading but do little to no trading, wanderer accoss map.

Early game is fine due many town had high number of products like one town product olive, over 1000 good of olive, or wood, over 1,000, but as time went by, it's nothing to mere up to 100 many day/year ingame, unable to do trading because no good deal or no worthy to trade in large amount for couple year ingame, what give? I think Enconomics is broken, early is all fine and there is option that can be trading, but late game, no trading because there is not much offer to trading at all.

What economics? The AI doesn't care about anything or do anything with it, so it's just a dead mechanic. It exists only for the player to pretend "oh this number is bigger I'm doing good". They should just do it like in Viking Conquest: This is the WINE TOWN, it has cheap wine, you buy it, sell it at the NOT-THE WINE TOWN, you get more money, the end! Also you should get trade skill just for selling, abandon the "must buy low sell high" crap. Does the AI buy low sell high? NO, does the AI get trade skill somehow? YES. TW stop giving the AI cheats!

What economics? The AI doesn't care about anything or do anything with it, so it's just a dead mechanic. It exists only for the player to pretend "oh this number is bigger I'm doing good". They should just do it like in Viking Conquest: This is the WINE TOWN, it has cheap wine, you buy it, sell it at the NOT-THE WINE TOWN, you get more money, the end! Also you should get trade skill just for selling, abandon the "must buy low sell high" crap. Does the AI buy low sell high? NO, does the AI get trade skill somehow? YES. TW stop giving the AI cheats!

Its easier to give the appearance of a working economy than an actual economy and it seems they're hoping people arent scratching below the very thin surface. I cant say exactly but i thought i recalled them saying the economy and AI's use of it would be very intricate and interesting in the Game Blogs beforehand

Back
Top Bottom