Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Users who are viewing this thread

MickDick said:
jackspade said:
yeah i've got the same problem in Win7 and I tried this fix, go to Menu Start -> Run, type cmd and press enter in Command Prompt type "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2990" without quotes and press enter then reboot your pc. it works for me.
I tried this, as administrator, and it says

"The boot configuration data store could not be opened.
Access is denied."

And I too, get this strange crashes on every "other" battle charge.

Recently, I fight this canadian guy, and in first charge i got killed and lose half men, but they too lose half men.

I had 30, and he had 86.

so in second go, i had 13, they had 40.  I had battle size to 100.  So first battle is much larger than second but the first one does fine, however second charge spazzes out on me.  Very unusual no?

processor:  AMD Semprom(tm) Dual core processor 2200 (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
memory: 1918 MB RAM
Page file:  1525MB used, 6337
DirectX11

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
Integrated RAMDAC
Approx. Total Memory: 825

- is this enough info?  It is good to note I can play with battle set to 300 without much lag at all.  However this cannot even play properly with 100...

update:  Remembered to put settings of game.

hide blood checked.
start windowed checked.
load textures on demand checked.
DirectX 7.
Max frame rate 50.
800/600 32-bit.
Shadow low.
Antialiasing off.
Force single threading checked.

Everything else is unchecked.

p.s.  I must say, this is the most interesting/fun mod that I have had the luxury to play.  the first companion is especially fun to have in beginning.  He just insta's that 1 guy lolol.  It is a shame that grenades do not work however.  I throw, he screams grenade, and there is no boom.  :razz:
Go to Menu Start > Run cmd as administrator :wink:

Back
Top Bottom