Metal, metal, metal

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, necromancing this thread. I actually produced a metal song recently and wanted to share with You guys, warning: Progressive Instrumental Metal shieeeet :wink: For a curous ones, I've done music, guitars, keyboards and production.

Well, necromancing this thread. I actually produced a metal song recently and wanted to share with You guys, warning: Progressive Instrumental Metal shieeeet :wink: For a curous ones, I've done music, guitars, keyboards and production.

It reminds me of scale the summit and chimp spanner together, could use some work in some places but I think you have a promising future. Nice one.

It reminds me of scale the summit and chimp spanner together, could use some work in some places but I think you have a promising future. Nice one.
I just checked the Scale the summit, Blue Sun is a sick song, but I like it a lot :smile:

Being compared to the professional guys is always very nice, thank you! A lot of things to learn, but I constantly discover new things as a producer and recently upgraded my hardware so to speak.

Next time we will go for a cosmos journey, april/may.

I'm providing you with a few more :smile:
Singularity I: Edge of the Horizon

People have always dreamed. Civilization has progressed and it has made it possible to achieve the impossible. Highly advanced humanity has embarked on a bold plan to explore the supermassive black hole. This is the first part of their story.

Singularity II: Reborn

The dream continues to come true as the crew approaches the black hole. Will they find answers there? Or maybe people will never stop looking? Witness the grand finale of this epic journey!

Makes sense. Warband was roughly when I became truly active here, tbh, so most of my memories herein are from roughly that timeframe.

(in topic with thread) ALSO I'M GOING TO ANOTHER METAL FEST FRIDAY, in ATLANTA!

New Devin Townsend record also landed the other day. It's not the heaviest thing in the world, but the bonus disc goes a little harder. Awesome stuff as usual regardless of how well it fits in the thread, though.

Back
Top Bottom