Messiah studio

Users who are viewing this thread

Just letting you know that there is a powerful and professional tool available at 1/50th (yeah really that much) of the usual price right now.
The deal is almost over.

It supposedly lets you skip rigging completely and go straight to animating. And being a program dedicated to it, it is easy to use and has a lot of neat features to cut your work time by a load and help you improve the final result.

Now I know M&B doesn't let you use custom animations, but I know there's lots of general 3d and game development guys here who I think could have use of this offer.

http://www.projectmessiah.com/x6/shop.html

I'm guessing it will. I'll probably pick up the $10 version, for if I ever want to start animating.

EDIT: Also, I'd say their viral marketing campaign worked like a charm.

*Due to the overwhelming response, we are in the process of updating the license system to better automate the management of everyone generating their licenses. We have a 3 day delay in finalizing the transactions, and downloading them into the system. We hope to have license generation up by Saturday or perhaps sooner. You will be getting an email to the email address you provided paypal when you purchased, that will contain the url and login info to generate your license for your purchase or purchases(if you did them in more than one transaction).

Alrighty, thanks for the information :razz: Cant wait to test it out. Probably the best deal yet for me this year. Might even try to do some short test animation film. Who knows :razz:

I was almost convinced by the "OMG SALE!!!!! 5000000 USD to 10 USD!!!!!", but then again, it's an animation package. I don't do animation.

The site is still counting even though the offer is over, it's at -15 now.  :razz:

Strangely enough, it seems to still be possible to order it at a lowered price.

Back
Top Bottom