Mesh is not found

Users who are viewing this thread

Fynn_GER

Recruit
Hello, i just downloaded some Ressources and Textures for my Warband Native Mod, i put the ressource to the ressource folder and the texture to the texture folder, i checked how the mesh is called and i set up my new item with the mesh in it. But when i launch the mod the mesh gets not founded, i try my new item with a native mesh and that worked fine but i dont understand why the custom mesh is not working?

the error message is gone that was my mistake i loaded a brf that does not exist so i changed the brfs Name and now ist loading the game fine but the mesh is still missing

Upvote 0
Yeah, but what do you mean with it's missing? Is it not appearing at all, is it appearing in white and without texture? A mesh cannot simply be missing, it should at least give you an error message ingame or be appearing in a weired way. Otherwise you are not calling that mesh properly.
Make also use of the 'Search for errors' function in OpenBRF.

Upvote 0
when i go ingame to the cheat menu on search for item and when i enter the Right item range there is an error in red : Unable to find mesh viking_helmets when my mouse goes over the empty Slot i can see that there is my item but it has no mesh so ist invisible

Thats are the mistakes from brf

Fehlt in txt: Kann Strukturgitter nicht findenviking_helmets, bezeichnet in 'item_kinds1.txt'

Fehlt in txt: Kann Animation nicht findenequip_musket, bezeichnet in 'actions.txt'

Fehlt in txt: Kann Animation nicht findencrouch_staff_cstance_attack, bezeichnet in 'actions.txt'

Fehlt in txt: Kann Animation nicht findencrouch_staff_cstance, bezeichnet in 'actions.txt'

Fehlt in txt: Kann Animation nicht findencrouch_fire_pistol, bezeichnet in 'actions.txt'

Fehlt in txt: Kann Animation nicht findenmusket_thrust_forward_parry, bezeichnet in 'actions.txt'

Fehlt in txt: Kann Animation nicht findencrouch_greatsword_cstance, bezeichnet in 'actions.txt'

Fehlt in txt: Kann Animation nicht findenreload_pistol_new, bezeichnet in 'actions.txt'

Fehlt in txt: Kann Animation nicht findenmusket_upper_swing, bezeichnet in 'actions.txt'

Fehlt in txt: Kann Animation nicht findencrouch_stand_man, bezeichnet in 'actions.txt'

Fehlt in txt: Kann Animation nicht findenspear_thrust_overhead, bezeichnet in 'actions.txt'

Fehlt in txt: Kann Animation nicht findenman_reload, bezeichnet in 'actions.txt'

Fehlt in txt: Kann Animation nicht findenmusket_thrust_forward, bezeichnet in 'actions.txt'

Fehlt in txt: Kann Animation nicht findenequip_pistol, bezeichnet in 'actions.txt'

Fehlt in txt: Kann Strukturgitter nicht findenter_border_a, bezeichnet in 'meshes.txt'

Fehlt in txt: Kann Strukturgitter nicht findenouter_terrain_plain_1, bezeichnet in 'scenes.txt'

Upvote 0
Die erste Fehlermeldung zeigt dir bereits an, dass das Strukturgitter (Mesh) nicht gefunden werden kann, welches du in module_items benutzt (bzw. in der txt.-file die du geändert hast, falls du nicht mit dem Module System arbeitest).
Achte auf Groß- und Kleinschreibung beim Mesh-Namen, überprüfe, ob du den Namen korrekt übertragen hast.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom