Merry Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Patta

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hey everyone, Merry Christmas (I know I'm a bit too late, but I have problems with my PC atm)

This is also the reason why I can't work on this mod atm. I'm very sorry for that, but the next update will come. I was actually planning a christmas update where everyone would be wearing a christmas hat...

Merry Christmas folks!

It's totally understandable that Patta's not gonna work on the mod during Christmas even if his PC was okay. Everyone's having a lil' Christmas break right now, except for me and some other nolifers...

splofot said:
Merry Christmas folks!

It's totally understandable that Patta's not gonna work on the mod during Christmas even if his PC was okay. Everyone's having a lil' Christmas break right now, except for me and some other nolifers...

Jew.

Happy holidays folks. Look at this way, Patta, you already have something going on here and people like the game, so dont worry too much about updating it at the moment. We're still exploring the mod and people are still trying to find bugs. Not to mention we still have a NA server to put up (Irix is taking too long!)

Back
Top Bottom