Merging Diplomacy

Users who are viewing this thread

So I decided to make my own mod using the module system, however I want diplomacy in there. I have the source files, but is there any way to do this with Modmerger or do I have to do everything manually?

The Easy nine said:
I'm getting module_script errors

Calls mechanic
You: "hello, my car wont start"
Mechanic: "Sir, I am not a magician. I don't have a crystal ball. So I can't guess what is wrong over the phone with that much information. Bring the car over and we will talk"

:razz:

in other words: visit Q&A thread, post your log (full) and ask for help; or visit the mod thread and talk to the modder (also post the entire log).

kalarhan said:
Calls mechanic
You: "hello, my car wont start"
Mechanic: "Sir, I am not a magician. I don't have a crystal ball. So I can't guess what is wrong over the phone with that much information. Bring the car over and we will talk"

:razz:

in other words: visit Q&A thread, post your log (full) and ask for help; or visit the mod thread and talk to the modder (also post the entire log).

Ah, but that takes effort... I don't like effort

The Easy nine said:
kalarhan said:

Thanks for that, but I'm getting module_script errors whenever I try to compile it. Which I'm certain should not happen...

Go to the very last post in the link provided by kalarhan for an explanation as to why there are errors when compiling.
*edit, nvm, I see that you've realized according to your post on that thread.

Personally, I will continue to use Diplomacy 4.3? source until the the update to 1.172 is either complete or at least in a stable state for compiling. 
Diplomacy 4.3? source found here https://app.assembla.com/spaces/diplomacy/subversion/source

Back
Top Bottom