Merge request: Diplomacy and companions

Users who are viewing this thread

jirachiband

Recruit
So ive been trying to find a merge of Malik Faris' companions mod (the one that adds a ton of companions to the game) and diplomacy, because lots of people want those two mods merged, but the only ones ive found have used very old and outdated versions, and theres lot of features and companions missing. Not to mention using graphics from a much older version of M&B. Id also like native enhancement in it as well. Companions and enhancement are already merged in this mod:

So yeah, I need someone to take that mod and merge it with diplomacy. Or maybe one of those unofficial updated verions of diplomacy if thats easier maybe, since diplomacy is supposedly really old and outdated itself. If someone could do that for me you'd be a lifesaver and I think lots of people would appreciate it given how complimentary the two mods are, and that theyve already been merged several times, but are currently very outdated.

P.S This is by no means necessary and would just be a bonus feature i would appreciate but if it weren't hard to add a tweak or other mod that allows for gay marriage, please do, that would be a great feature. But if you have to go out of your way to do it dont bother, it's really not a big deal.

EDIT: Oh i also just remembered, if this is somehow easier then im thinking PLEASE feel free to point me in the direction of a tutorial on how to do this myself. But it would have to be very easy. From what i saw while googling this it like requires you to use python and do coding and i just am not able to do stuff like that. But if theres some sort of easier way to merge mods (Like, alot easier, im not tech savvy in the slightest, most advanced things ive done are using morgh to edit saves and stuff) please let me know

Last edited:
Do you know my old mod? Could count as outdated tough, but it works even with 1.74.
Oh but no gay marriage..

Thanks, ill give it a look! ^_^ I would appreciate it if anyone who feels up to it would try and merge the mods i mentioned, im particularly attached to the companions that are added in that mod, ive been using it for years. But thanks for the idea, im gonna give it a try after it finishes downloading

I would appreciate it if anyone who feels up to it would try and merge the mods i mentioned, im particularly attached to the companions that are added in that mod, ive been using it for years.
Yes they are all in, otherwise i wouldn't recommend my old work. I can't say i'm that much proud of it ^^

There was someone using Tocan's mod as base but I can't recall anymore which one it was.
A lot mods use(d) it as base, since it has basically no bugs, and pbod without the need of wse.

edit: i always forget that i even have a thread:

Last edited:
Yes they are all in, otherwise i wouldn't recommend my old work. I can't say i'm that much proud of it ^^

A lot mods use(d) it as base, since it has basically no bugs, and pbod without the need of wse.

edit: i always forget that i even have a thread:
I checked and it is sadly missing about 20 companions from the original. The most up to date version has 96 companions and it looks like yours has 76.

Back
Top Bottom