Mercia best troll clan EU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright, let's put this **** to bed.

1) I don't know why he was contacting you, since you're already banned from any future Mercia events for completely going over the head of both myself and my second in command and organizing a battle we didn't want.

2) Loke is a good dude, and a solid one. If he says he has proof, he almost definitely has proof. And I intend to find that proof as soon as I possibly can, and make sure it's brought to the attention of anyone who organizes events or tournaments.

3) If you have a problem with Mercia or its members, take it up with us in private. We'll be more than happy to discuss it in a civil manner instead of throwing "BEST TROLL CLAN EU" around the place. It doesn't make a massive amount of sense to label an entire clan as trolls because of a disagreement with one of its members.

Oh wait, this is the internet I forgot, everyone's incredibly childish about these things.

As Althalus said, if you have an issue with a member from a clan you should go to the top, that being Althalus or myself.
This being said I can confirm it's pretty easy to do what Loke said as M&B doesn't have any default anti-cheat apart from Valve's which I've never seen working anyway.

I personally don't care what you two clans are arguing about but the fact of the matter is that you shouldn't be posting PMs on this forum, additionally making a thread here just to mock a clan. Be a man, contact a dev to take this thread down (doing what you have done is actually against the rules) and continue this if you want privately.

Back
Top Bottom