Resolved Mercenary Contract Not Up For Renewal After More Than 30 Days

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Berzerker Jay

I can tell my contract has lasted longer than thirty days only because I can see a couple quests I accepted long after accepting the contract were more than thirty days ago. I'm guessing the only way to end the contract will be to manually leave the kingdom? Or is there something I'm missing here?

Also, would be useful to be able to reference this information in the game, or if that already exists than to make it easier to find. Knowing how many days are left for renewal should be available, I think. I expect to find it under the Kingdom tab, but checked there and under Clan tab, among other places.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom