Need More Info Mercenary clans spawning weird successors out of nowhere upon death of all members

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0.278032
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

MadDog001

Recruit
Summary: I was just about to destroy the Hidden Hand clan by killing the last encyclopedia listed member of it on the battlefield, but afterwards the clan wasn't destroyed, instead a new member had popped up out of nowhere and he is wearing female clothes. It also changed the clan strength from 0 to 3, but I don't know what that means. There are other clans that have newly added male members wearing female clothes. Up until recently I also think that even if a clan had newly created members over 18 years old, if the original members had died then they were lost, but now they take over the clan, even thought they never were present with a party on the map before. I gotta watch this now, if they even get out of the town they spawned in or just stay there and uselessly continue the clan that would otherwise have been destroyed.
How to Reproduce: Kill all the original members of a clan that had no successor yet.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No, cheats are enabled but I didn't use any.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom