Need More Info Mercenary Clan considered Vassal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey so I was a mercenary captain for the Khuzaits for I'd say at least a month so I figured there wasn't a contract like Warband so I figured I could just go to a lord and absolve my mercenary contract. They asked me if I'm sure which I said yes. Then gave me dialogues for if I was leaving the faction as a vassal. I said yes to all of them then got -20 relations with everyone in the Khuzaits.

There seems to be a bug causing mercenary contracts to never expire and breaking them to incur the same penalty as breaking vassalage. Mercenary contracts should probably:
  • Expire after a set period of time, allowing you to renew or leave without suffering relationship penalties.
  • Not penalize you for breaking the contract early as though you swore and then broke vassalage.
  • Actually pay you more than a few pennies.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom