OSP Kit SP Mercenary Camps (of Calradia)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey! Love this mod! I actually modified it a bit, moved the Balion Keep further in-land and altered their story, so now there wasn't supposed to be an invasion, but Konrad still fled the civil war and took over a keep that was inhabited by bandits (I renamed his base of operations to Dhorak's Keep and put it where DK should be). Also changed three of the guard-mercenaries in the Ruins of Zendar to Xerina, Kradus and Dranton. Also added regular Sea Raiders to be recruitable from Sverre alongside the Jumne units.
I wish you could get radiant quests and trade with these camps though, after all, it would make sense, don't you think? Especially for Zendar, something like "Gather 10 units of wood/ iron/ food/ etc."
Anyway, thanks a bunch :smile:

Hi I'm having the same issue that capri_sun was having, that going to the camps shows the training grounds menu. I've placed all the bits in their stated places and everything compiles ok.. Was there ever a solution found for that??

I'm looking again at the instructions to see what could possibly go wrong since I've tried implementing it back on a clean modsys without issues and I've seen it used in other mods as well.

Did you by chance add the new party entries between the training ground and the bridges? Such as:

("training_ground_1", "Training Field",  icon_training_ground|pf_hide_defenders|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_label_medium, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(37.4, 102.:cool:,[], 100),
  ("training_ground_2", "Training Field",  icon_training_ground|pf_hide_defenders|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_label_medium, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-12.8, 33),[], 100),
  ("training_ground_3", "Training Field",  icon_training_ground|pf_hide_defenders|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_label_medium, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(70.5, 72.0),[], 100),
  ("training_ground_4", "Training Field",  icon_training_ground|pf_hide_defenders|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_label_medium, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(11.5, -75.2),[], 100),
  ("training_ground_5", "Training Field",  icon_training_ground|pf_hide_defenders|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_label_medium, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-125.8, 12.5),[], 100),

# Merc Camp Begin 
    ("merc_camp_geroia", "Geroian Camp",  icon_camp|pf_hide_defenders|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_label_medium, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-45.27, 49.45),[], 100),
    ("merc_camp_balion", "Balion Keep",  icon_castle_a|pf_hide_defenders|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_label_medium, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-132.4, -53.3),[], 100),
    ("merc_camp_jumne", "Jumne Bay",  icon_ship_on_land|pf_hide_defenders|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_label_medium, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-41.16, 117),[], 100),
    ("merc_camp_zendar", "Ruins of Zendar",  icon_village_burnt_a|pf_hide_defenders|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_label_medium, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(18,60),[], 100),
    ("merc_camp_end"                ,"{!}last_spawn_point",    pf_disabled|pf_is_static, no_menu, pt_none, fac_commoners,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(0., 0),[(trp_looter,15,0)]),
# Merc Camp End

#  bridge_a
  ("Bridge_1","{!}1",icon_bridge_snow_a|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_no_label, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(39.37, 65.10),[], -44.:cool:,
  ("Bridge_2","{!}2",icon_bridge_snow_a|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_no_label, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(56.44, 77.8:cool:,[], 4.2:cool:,
  ("Bridge_3","{!}3",icon_bridge_snow_a|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_no_label, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(70.87, 87.95),[], 64.5),
  ("Bridge_4","{!}4",icon_bridge_snow_a|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_no_label, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(93.71, 62.13),[], -2.13),
  ("Bridge_5","{!}5",icon_bridge_snow_a|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_no_label, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(11.02, 72.61),[], 21.5),
  ("Bridge_6","{!}6",icon_bridge_b|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_no_label, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-8.83, 52.24),[], -73.5),
  ("Bridge_7","{!}7",icon_bridge_b|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_no_label, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-29.79, 76.84),[], -64),
  ("Bridge_8","{!}8",icon_bridge_b|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_no_label, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-64.05, -6),[], 1.72),
  ("Bridge_9","{!}9",icon_bridge_b|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_no_label, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-64.95, -9.60),[], -33.76),
  ("Bridge_10","{!}10",icon_bridge_b|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_no_label, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-75.32, -75.27),[], -44.07),
  ("Bridge_11","{!}11",icon_bridge_a|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_no_label, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-24.39, 67.82),[], 81.3),
  ("Bridge_12","{!}12",icon_bridge_a|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_no_label, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-114.33, -1.94),[], -35.5),
  ("Bridge_13","{!}13",icon_bridge_a|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_no_label, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-84.02, -7),[], -17.7),
  ("Bridge_14","{!}14",icon_bridge_a|pf_is_static|pf_always_visible|pf_no_label, no_menu, pt_none, fac_neutral,0,ai_bhvr_hold,0,(-23.36, 75.:cool:,[], 66.6),

If that's the case, the training camps are in a range, from module_constants:
training_grounds_begin  = "p_training_ground_1"
training_grounds_end    = "p_Bridge_1"

Anything in between will be considered a training camp when encountered on the world map so I think this is the only explanation right now.

TheCaitularity said:
I don’t think it would be TOO difficult to have Village Elder style quests for the merc leaders. I might play around with that idea later.
I know you didn't promise anything, but just in case you did get to it - any progress? :roll:

Corbul said:
TheCaitularity said:
I don’t think it would be TOO difficult to have Village Elder style quests for the merc leaders. I might play around with that idea later.
I know you didn't promise anything, but just in case you did get to it - any progress? :roll:

Between Uni and moving house, not one bit x_x
I still want to get into it at some point, though.

I don't know why it's happening, but I'm getting a problem. When I encounter a character party (kingdom army, bandits) on the world map and try interacting with it (or when it tries to interact with me), the camp menu opens. Strangely enough, if I press the camp menu button on the hud, the game just crashes.
Any ideas?

Edit: Never mind, reinstalled everything and it works.

I've got this error

MODULE `scripts` ERROR:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "compile.py", line 109, in <module>
    from module_scripts import *
  File "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Dickplomacy Enhanced Edition\source\module_scripts.py", line 79138
    ("spawn_merc_patrols",)
                          ^
IndentationError: unindent does not match any outer indentation level

COMPILATION FAILED.

ok i fixed the scripts problem, now i have this one :sad:

["konrad","Konrad","Konrad", tf_hero,scn_balion_camp|entry(2), reserved,fac_commoners,
NameError: name 'scn_balion_camp' is not defined

It's saying you haven't added the scene entries:

Code:
# Merc Camp Begin	
  ("geroian_camp",sf_generate,"none", "none", (0,0),(100,100),-100,"0x000000003000050000064592000063c100001bee00006f14",
    [],[],"outer_terrain_plain"),	
  ("balion_camp",sf_generate,"none", "none", (0,0),(100,100),-100,"0x000000003000050000064592000063c100001bee00006f14",
    [],[],"outer_terrain_beach"),		
  ("jumne_camp",sf_generate,"none", "none", (0,0),(100,100),-100,"0x00000000b00562e200040900000063f40000679f00006cda",
    [],[],"sea_outer_terrain_1"),	
  ("zendar_camp",sf_generate,"none", "none", (0,0),(100,100),-100,"0x000000003000050000064592000063c100001bee00006f14",
    [],[],"outer_terrain_snow"),		
# Merc Camp End
That or the scene ids didn't exist prior to compiling so if it triggers after you added the scenes then simply compile again.

Omg another annoying error

Loading module... DONE.
Loading plugins... DONE.
Checking module syntax... DONE.
Allocating identifiers... DONE.
Compiling module... (72, [(6, ':camp_no', 'p_merc_camp_geroia', 'p_merc_camp_end'), (1, 'script_refresh_mercenary_camp_troops', ':camp_no'), 3])
[72, 1, [(6, ':camp_no', 'p_merc_camp_geroia', 'p_merc_camp_end'), (1, 'script_refresh_mercenary_camp_troops', ':camp_no'), 3]]
[72, 1, [(6, ':camp_no', 'p_merc_camp_geroia', 'p_merc_camp_end'), (1, 'script_refresh_mercenary_camp_troops', ':camp_no'), 3]]
FAILED.
COMPILER INTERNAL ERROR:
  File "compile.py", line 310, in <module>
    entities[index] = entity_def['processor'](entities[index], index)
  File "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Dickplomacy Enhanced Edition\source\compiler.py", line 1168, in process_simple_triggers
    try: return '%f  %s ' % (e[0], parse_module_code(e[1], 'simple_trigger(#%d).%s' % (index, trigger_to_string(e[0]))))
  File "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Dickplomacy Enhanced Edition\source\compiler.py", line 1526, in parse_module_code
    try: export.append((' %d' * len(command)) % tuple(command))
TypeError: %d format: a number is required, not list

COMPILATION FAILED.

I don't really know how to fix this one O_O

Kirkselt said:
Omg another annoying error

Loading module... DONE.
Loading plugins... DONE.
Checking module syntax... DONE.
Allocating identifiers... DONE.
Compiling module... (72, [(6, ':camp_no', 'p_merc_camp_geroia', 'p_merc_camp_end'), (1, 'script_refresh_mercenary_camp_troops', ':camp_no'), 3])
FAILED.
COMPILER INTERNAL ERROR:
  File "compile.py", line 310, in <module>
    entities[index] = entity_def['processor'](entities[index], index)
  File "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Dickplomacy Enhanced Edition\source\compiler.py", line 1168, in process_simple_triggers
    try: return '%f  %s ' % (e[0], parse_module_code(e[1], 'simple_trigger(#%d).%s' % (index, trigger_to_string(e[0]))))
  File "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Dickplomacy Enhanced Edition\source\compiler.py", line 1526, in parse_module_code
    try: export.append((' %d' * len(command)) % tuple(command))
TypeError: %d format: a number is required, not list

COMPILATION FAILED.

I don't really know how to fix this one O_O

Did you add the code for mod_triggers?
Also, something I've noticed is that when adding various codes, it's usually best to start from the bottom. For example, if you have items - add them first; then troops, then parties and party templates, then scripts, triggers, and everything else. Of course, the order in the last part may be different, but I think you understood what I'm talking about.

Code:
*** Warband Refined & Enhanced Compiler Kit (W.R.E.C.K.) version 1.0.0 ***
Please report errors, problems and suggestions at http://lav.lomskih.net/wreck/

Loading module... FAILED.
MODULE `troops` ERROR:
  File "compile.py", line 129, in <module>
    from module_troops import *
  File "H:\TAoC 2019\TAoC Source Nov19\module_troops.py", line 720, in <module>
    ["konrad","Konrad","Konrad", tf_hero,scn_balion_camp|entry(2), reserved,fac_commoners,
NameError: name 'scn_balion_camp' is not defined

COMPILATION FAILED.

Script processing has ended as of 17:25:31,93
Drücken Sie eine beliebige Taste . . .

I get this mistake, but I implemented the scene codes like this. It's a link to a screenshot.
And the troop codes.

Edit: Forget what I said, I fixed it. I just compiled the scenes and then implemented the troops.

KnightV said:
I followed the instruction but when i enter khergit camp it says that i`m going to enter the geroian camp. What i did wrong?

Did you check that all your entries are right? So that it says horde instead of geroian :smile:? Use the search function to check (Strg+F).

KnightV said:
I followed the instruction but when i enter khergit camp it says that i`m going to enter the geroian camp. What i did wrong?
Yes, I came across a similar issue once. It's fairly simple to solve, of course, as noted by Schwarzwolf, just make sure all the entries are correctly written.

Corbul said:
KnightV said:
Yes, I came across a similar issue once. It's fairly simple to solve, of course, as noted by Schwarzwolf, just make sure all the entries are correctly written.

I still can`t get what you mean. What do you mean when say "check the entries"? Could you show exactly what and where i need to check. I`m a little bit poor with modsys and English as well. Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom