OSP Kit SP Mercenary Camps (of Calradia)

Users who are viewing this thread

You will need to look up the scripts for recruitment of the AI lords and edit them accordingly to your wishes.
Not exactly a solution to your question but perhaps you find something useful at the Forge Scrap Yard at the spoiler "Recruitment of Companions, Soldiers and Mercenaries":

You can find there for example a link to this thread here which explains a bit the recruitment:

Hey guys, I have a question: so I modified the Geroia mercenaries scene, replacing the existing spawn points with my own. Problem is, of the ten spawn points, only seven seem to work. Is this an engine limitation, or did I mess something up?
Basically, this is what the scene looks like now:
SacDMHM.jpg

And this is what the spawn points are (right, the player entry point is out of the picture, but it does work):
WCDcMgG.png

This is the code in mod_game_menus:
[
("enter_geroian_camp",[(eq, "$g_encountered_party", "p_merc_camp_geroia"),],"Visit the Sacrificial Ground.",[
(modify_visitors_at_site,"scn_geroian_camp"),
(reset_visitors),
(assign, "$g_mt_mode", tcm_default),
(set_jump_entry, 1),
(set_visitor, 2, "trp_vernid"),
(set_visitor, 3, "trp_hell_knight"),
(set_visitor, 4, "trp_undead_walker"),
(set_visitor, 5, "trp_undead_walker"),
(set_visitor, 6, "trp_npc17"),
(set_visitor, 7, "trp_undead_walker"),
(set_visitor, 8, "trp_hell_knight"),
(set_visitor, 9, "trp_undead_walker"),
(set_visitor, 10, "trp_undead_walker"),
(set_jump_mission,"mt_visit_town_castle"),
(jump_to_scene,"scn_geroian_camp"),
(change_screen_mission),
]),

Last edited:
For the camps I'm piggybacking the visit_town_castle mission template, you can use the entry points set up with mtef_visitor_source for that particular mission template or create a custom one.

For the camps I'm piggybacking the visit_town_castle mission template, you can use the entry points set up with mtef_visitor_source for that particular mission template or create a custom one.
I'm sorry but I'm not sure what your talking about here. Are you saying that since visit_town_castle has a limited number of spawn points, so does the custom scene? Do I replace (set_jump_mission,"mt_visit_town_castle") with (set_jump_mission,"mtef_visitor_source"), then?

It has a few "reserved" spawn points, quickly looking at it 0 to 4, 10 and 11 so you need to change those for the other visitors. You can use any other number up to entry point 31 and it should work.

It has a few "reserved" spawn points, quickly looking at it 0 to 4, 10 and 11 so you need to change those for the other visitors. You can use any other number up to entry point 31 and it should work.
Aye, it worked! Thanks! :grin:

Now to figure out why the undead face textures appear white from a distance. :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom