SP - General Mercenary banner and clothing -- please fix ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Dear devs, can you PLEASE change it so that the flags and clothing of mercenary companies don't change to the kingdom colors of whoever you have a contract with? It's really lame, and not historically accurate at all. If the kingdom is renting my company's services, you get my services, not my allegiance, and I don't adopt your colors. The Golden Company doesn't change it's logo just because it's working for some ****ty kingdom, and then change it again when it switches employers; it has a brand already, and rulers are just part of the mercenary gig economy. So please change this, as it is just awful.

Please also add more colors to the base palette. Seriously, there are like six primary colors, and none of them look great. I'm not joining the empire because every type of purple they have looks like pale lavender, which is nice in the bathroom but not my idea of imperial purple that I paid the dyers thousands of dollars to kill mollusks for, so that I could be a unique snowflake.

And lastly, this is not a rant, I love the game and think the progress the last few months is awesome. This is just a bug report about something that (I think) bugs a ton of people. Without the fix, I have to play as a raider if I want to keep my flag and colors.

Back
Top Bottom