Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Warlord-616x

Recruit
hi guys, so hired a merc faction and they were running around doing stuff, but now they have all been taken prisoner by various people and i havent seen any of them in months. what do i do?

they say they are at different locations including one of my towns but i dont seem them anywhere...

Last seen near Tamnuh. If she was still prisoner her last location would have been in a town or castle. Check the army summon list and see if she is on it.

Last seen near Tamnuh. If she was still prisoner her last location would have been in a town or castle. Check the army summon list and see if she is on it.

thtas what it says but they are not there, and generally isnt there some kind of escaped from or released from message as well?

edit: alright well in the case of my clans i found them, they've shown up at various locations of mine altho now dont register as an army and are just hanging out in the keep. in the case of the previous mercs tho? almost positive not only my merc group had totally disappeared, but pretty sure some of the other groups have had it happen to some or all their members too.

Last edited:
oh and this one is still not solved btw. the lords in question still went combat ineffective which is still a problem. glad i located them but half the active fighting members being out of the action is just as bad. (and again still seems to be applying to mercenaries).

not sure if this is the same thing, but trying to marry off one of my family to another clan (so that i dont have to come up with 2m+ in gold) and while their father agreed, now the candidate is nowhere to be found at the location stated. going to search the surrounding ares, but this seems to be a recurring issue...

Back
Top Bottom