e1.6.0.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
-
Summary:
Mercenary clans leave the kingdom with a large supply of influence = large income. Is that what you intended? They don't go to other kingdoms. They are free and without income. I save a lot of money from this, but I have to look for them again to re-hire.

Media (Screenshots & Video):
The day before leaving
Free and beggar

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kxb6GRHR9pLRNUAy9mN3MM6xLTr70lrc/view?usp=sharing - save file
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IEjogFFxU44EIabn7IJ7tNPFv5uZaqei/view?usp=sharing - mod for troops and new equipment. Most likely it will not boot without it.

Siege the marunath and continue the siege. In 90% of cases, the mercenary will leave, having a large income from influence. You can just move around. It may take time and loads of saves. But in 100% of cases, mercenaries will leave, having a lot of income and a lot of influence.

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I have changed the troops, I can not turn off this mod, the game will not load. The changed troops do not affect the problems I showed you. I did everything in my power and took my time. You can repeat the problem without saves. I described the problem in as much detail as possible and provided screenshots. It is obvious and easily repeatable.

I tried repeating without mods in a new campaign, but this is a random event. It is very difficult to save the game before a random event. Even if I succeed, then you may not repeat it. This is a random event! What do i do?

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom