Mercanary Troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello I play the game for the first time and i really enjoy it. Im very rich i made alot of money. My question is how to increase mercanary troops in castles-cities-villages. Its annoying that i have alot of money and cant recruit troops. Collecting 5-10 troops from every settlement also is anooying i have to travel around all the map. So which file i should change to increase mercanary troops in settlements?

Those Merc "Canaries" r deadly.

You'll only get mercs troops in cities, in the taverns. very expensive. I prefer to get recruits in villages then train them up. Place all your recruits in a empty group - "V" for example (skirmishers?) then use these to attack looters only, they'll upgrade quick enough.

my recruitment setting is already easy and its not enough for me. I lose a 200 men in a battle and then travel whole map to recruit lost soldiers. I got 1m money and cant have soldiers. What i want is to change the file and make it available for both me and ai factions. For example instead of 5 troops in village i want it to be 50

So help me please anyone know which files i should change? Maybe in some notepad there is a setting like ''available mercanaries''

Back
Top Bottom