• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Mercanary Troops

Users who are viewing this thread

XeryX

Recruit
Hello I play the game for the first time and i really enjoy it. Im very rich i made alot of money. My question is how to increase mercanary troops in castles-cities-villages. Its annoying that i have alot of money and cant recruit troops. Collecting 5-10 troops from every settlement also is anooying i have to travel around all the map. So which file i should change to increase mercanary troops in settlements?

hruza

Knight at Arms
You can adjust that in the settings. Set "recruitment" to easy. It will unlock additional slots.

Those Merc "Canaries" r deadly.

You'll only get mercs troops in cities, in the taverns. very expensive. I prefer to get recruits in villages then train them up. Place all your recruits in a empty group - "V" for example (skirmishers?) then use these to attack looters only, they'll upgrade quick enough.

XeryX

Recruit
my recruitment setting is already easy and its not enough for me. I lose a 200 men in a battle and then travel whole map to recruit lost soldiers. I got 1m money and cant have soldiers. What i want is to change the file and make it available for both me and ai factions. For example instead of 5 troops in village i want it to be 50

XeryX

Recruit
So help me please anyone know which files i should change? Maybe in some notepad there is a setting like ''available mercanaries''

Top Bottom