SP - General Menavlions on SP - Beta Branch e1.0.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Charlini

Grandmaster Knight
First of all, took me around 14-15 hours of gameplay to find and buy one single decent polearm that I could swing with(wanted a weapon to level up athletics & polearm in sieges etc).

After a lot of pain I finally find it.

You'll probably be as surprised as me, considering the name of the weapon 'Fine Steel Menavlion' to read: 14 Damage on swing, Cut + Swing speed 16.

Thought that it was some visual bugs(Found many in the beta). So decided to test myself, forgive the low quality

You can see the absurdly low speed on swings, specially when executing the combo.
Also, even if these opponents have really low armor rating, can confirm that this is probably a typing mistake and it's supposed to say 140 damage on cut, not 14.
Pretty sure Swing speed was supposed to be higher than that, doubt this speed has been set like that on purpose.

Last edited:
This has been my main weapon ever since I found it. It's hilariously broken, especially when fighting other cavalry since you can swing it from horseback. Almost guaranteed one-shot no matter your speed or the enemy armor. Damage must be a typo.

Back
Top Bottom