SP Musket Era Modern Men Of Harlech: A Zulu Wars Mod (New Poll!) Still Recruitng

Should The Team Debate About The Name Or The Community?

• You Do It! Your Just Lazy!

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Let Us Decide! We Know What We Want!

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • I Don't Give A Crap What You Do

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • I Dunno....

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
King85 said:
UggaBugga said:
lol you guys should stop argueing.

Anyways, King.

The Poot, Tintin , and I are leaving you to start our own Zulu Wars Mod.

No, we're not stealing your idea.. the Zulu idea has been mentioned several times.

Link -

We find that you can't do ****, but research.

While, everyone is doing the rest of the work.

And cool, you put features up that you can't even implement yourself.

look you little ****, it has been what? 3 DAYS!!! do you really expect to have any progress in that short period of time?! i downloaded wings 3d but i can't do anything today because i have to use the crap computer at my moms house! so chill your ass down!!!

I have personally thought about putting up a mod, but instead of announcing it without having anything done at all, I kept working on it. Within 3 days I was able to edit the properties of all Native items, troops, changed the gameplay and made a few models. So, yes, in 3 days I'd expect some progress just like everyone else would expect some progress.

By the way, King85; I'd love to see your AIM messages with Poot'n'Bugga.

The Poot said:
wow king i would of stayed with you till you just called me a d-bag

look, I'm sorry poot. I'm REALLY sick right now. my allergies are kicking in and they are eating me alive. but you were getting everyone angry and then saying **** that wasn't true and i got angry. so don't go with ugga.

UggaBugga said:
I am chill, it doesn't matter wings3d can't be mastered in a day.

If you're gonna be a leader, I shouldn't be the one doing all the simple coding.

Anyways, it's okay now.

Other Zulu Wars Mod

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=62786.msg1628765#msg1628765

if i can't master it in a day, then what did you tell me to look at the tutorial for if you were going to quit the next day!!!!

and it's not ok! it was my idea to create the Zulu wars mod and i worked for hours on troop tress, features, names of leaders, SPELLING THE DAMN ZULU NAMES RIGHT!!!! This blasphemy!!!! this is madness!!!!

UggaBugga said:
this isn't sparta.

nice job ruining the joke.

anyways, since my team was a complete group of dog ****ing, butt munching, ass pirates,  that left the mod because the were impatient douches, i am forced to declare the mod dead and lock the thread.

to my former team: you can lick my left testicle. burn in hell and suck satans flaming cock. i wish your mod the very worst of luck and i'm going to laugh when it dies a horrible, slow, painful death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom